Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome guys! Good job. Getting closer to that finish line. If you start on time and get through the academy you'll be joining us on the streets out here middle of Summer.
    Last edited by southpaw1; 01-11-2021, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw1 View Post
      Awesome guys! Good job. Getting closer to that finish line. If you start on time and get through the academy you'll be joining us on the streets out here middle of Summer.
      That would be a dream come true!

Anyone have advice on what to expect at the Psych exam? Also, the vision requirements for the medical? I wear contacts/glasses. My vision sucks without them.

Comment

• southpaw1
        southpaw1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Its been a while for me but it's probably still a battery of 4 or 5 tests different tests. They are multiple choice agree/disagree, true/false type questions. They are simple questions but still it was a mind-numbing 1000-1200 questions back when I did it so get some rest and eat something. There is a separate part of this psych where a
        doc goes over some questions with you. Good luck.

• 60630Chicago
        60630Chicago commented
        Editing a comment
        There’s really nothing to prepare for. It’s essentially 1000+ weird questions that you answer. Keep in mind DO NOT ANSWER WHAT YOU THINK THEY WANT. It will screw you over. Answer the questions as you believe.

• What's everyone's timelines look like?

Comment

• Medical finished without any hiccups. 1 on 1 interview with doctor is all I have left. So close to the end here! Praying I pass the psych interview.

Comment

• Finished the process. Interview went well. Just waiting for the NTR or DQ. It’s going to be a long 2 weeks.

Comment

• Congrats, I finished the process aswell. Everything from medical to psych went well on my end to. I'm just nervously waiting for a response.

Comment

• Congrats to you as well. I’m assuming we will hear something the week of the 25th. I believe typically orientation is around 10 days before first day. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Good luck! You might hear something before that. I'm already hearing someone got their NTR (notice to report) for training yesterday so emails started going out for FEB. The results usually come in waves, medical and psych in random batches soooo.....standby!!!

Comment

• Gipson7
                  Gipson7 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh wow really congratulations to them. I’m scheduled to take my psych Tues. Do anyone know how many people they are allowing into the academy?

• southpaw1
                  southpaw1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah. It's still very early for hearing anything but as you see people find out along the way at different times. I'm sure there is room for more people though. Good luck Gipson7

• Originally posted by southpaw1 View Post
                Good luck! You might hear something before that. I'm already hearing someone got their NTR (notice to report) for training yesterday so emails started going out for FEB. The results usually come in waves, medical and psych in random batches soooo.....standby!!!
                Wow NTR already? That’s fast!

I wonder if since there isn’t another class lined up & there hasn’t been an academy for a little bit that results will be faster.

Do you know if you can call where you got medical to see if blood work came back normal? That’s the only thing I didn’t know on the spot that I successfully passed.

Comment

• Omgpez
                  Omgpez commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah they will call you

• Mike_vaughn
                  Mike_vaughn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Omgpez how quick did they call you? And when/where did you take your medical?

• Omgpez
                  Omgpez commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My friend did his Monday. He got a call today.

• southpaw1
                  southpaw1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah its basically getting a sign off/approval from these docs once they review it and send it over. I think you'll be good. Just a waiting game for you.

• Congrats on completing the final steps hope you guys start getting your NTRs! Keep working out and don’t let yourself get lazy! A trend I’m seeing is some people let themselves go after the FPT and come in and fail the power test.

Comment

• Thanks Southpaw & Izizum

Comment

• This waiting period after completing everything is definitely the most stressful. Maybe we will hear something later this week..

Comment

• Mike_vaughn
                      Mike_vaughn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No. I got a text from Concentra yesterday asking to rate my experience lol. The doctor in Schiller never said he would call.

• Omgpez
                      Omgpez commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They called my friend who did his medical Monday last week. He got the call Friday.

• Mike_vaughn
                      Mike_vaughn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He took the medical in Schiller Park?

• Omgpez
                      Omgpez commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah at the concentra

• Isn't that the truth. I keep refreshing my emails and looking and my phone to see if anything new has come in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zzzz1113 View Post
                      Isn't that the truth. I keep refreshing my emails and looking and my phone to see if anything new has come in.
                      Same man.

Where did you take medical?

I may call Concentra and ask about my blood results. But, I’m not sure what information they can give over the phone.

Comment

• Concentra in Schiller Park. The doctor just told me everything looks good and just said good luck.

Comment

• Omgpez
                          Omgpez commented
                          Editing a comment
                          When did you take medical and get the call?

• Mike_vaughn
                          Mike_vaughn commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Awesome! Yes. When did you take it?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3680 users online. 193 members and 3487 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X