Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my letter for the FPT! I’m so excited but nervous at the same time

Comment

• pgomez971
      pgomez971 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. I got my invite on Dec 11th for Jan 9th and psychological written on 10th. Best of luck!

• @pgomez sweet congrats

Comment

• I will see you guys there!

for my final power invite - I noticed I don’t have to get a doctors signature for the waiver? At least it doesn’t say that, but everywhere I’ve read in these threads say otherwise.

Comment

• lzizum95
        lzizum95 commented
        Editing a comment
        You don’t need a doctors signature If you are talking about that form basically not holding CPD liable if you get hurt during the FPT.

• Hey one less thing to worry about then. Things change all the time around here. Show up, crush that POWER Test and let's the process going lol.

Comment

• Same here, I got my letter two weeks ago to report the 9th for the FPT and 10th for the Psc.

Comment

• Congrats everyone, do anyone know if they will have us running outside?

Comment

• pgomez971
            pgomez971 commented
            Editing a comment
            If you got the same invitation as me then yes. The 1300 W Jackson Blvd. doesn’t have an indoor track that I know of.

• 60630Chicago
            60630Chicago commented
            Editing a comment
            pgomez is correct. There is no indoor track. You should hope to run outside. If you run inside its 16 laps around the first floor. It is not fun.

• Good luck to everyone this weekend! You guys are gonna crush it.

Comment

• Ok thank you everyone

Comment

• Good luck to everyone today. I am super nervous! Praying all goes well for all of us.

Comment

• How did it go fellas?

Comment

• I passed!!! Yay!!! Thank you everyone

Comment

• Coffee_tea
                    Coffee_tea commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hiiii I’ve got a Pt next month just trying to gain some knowledge is the run indoor or outdoor? When you last did it this past month

• Passed. No one in my group failed anything. Not sure about others. Counted like 30 people for the 10am section. Not sure how many were at the 8am.

psych and medical this week.

academy date is supposed to be Feb 16th.
                  Last edited by Mike_vaughn; 01-09-2021, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• I was in the white headband lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Omgpez View Post
                      I was in the white headband lol
                      I saw you, ha.

How many people do you think were at the psych today? I saw when I was signing out about 8 at least failed the power and have to retake tomorrow.

No one in my group failed anything. Even the big guys crushed the run.

Comment

• Coffee_tea
                        Coffee_tea commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Was the run indoors or out? Also did you guys do the weights this time around compared to power during covid ?

• Sweet that’s good no one fail and maybe 70-80 ppl today looks like I know it was the longest exam I’ve ever taken lol. We are almost at the finish line. Praying for us all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3526 users online. 166 members and 3360 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X