Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got an email from BI 2 years after taking my polygraph. So confused as I thought I was DQ’d. It was just an email saying to contact if still interested.

Has anyone been in a similar situation?
    Last edited by Mike_vaughn; 10-21-2020, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Talked to my investigator yesterday. He’s already calling my work references and asked for some copies of documents like drivers license, foid, etc..

Excited but also in disbelief that this is happening after hearing nothing for almost 2 years.

Comment

• OUJE
      OUJE commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he say why it took this long to start pushing your file forward?

• Mike_vaughn
      Mike_vaughn commented
      Editing a comment
      OUJE - I didn’t ask.

• My file is being sent for approval. Investigator said it takes a week or so to determine if it gets approved.

Anyone who is still waiting to hear back from an investigator - be patient and stay ready. I didn’t hear anything for 2 years. I’m at a loss for words as this is my dream job & I had more or less given up / was going to re-test.

Fingers crossed my file gets approved. I have a clean background, but you never know.

Comment

• OUJE
      OUJE commented
      Editing a comment
      YUT! Marine Corps here!

• DKGRNMARINE
      DKGRNMARINE commented
      Editing a comment
      Optimum_Chicago I agree with you bro. I have a feeling things are going to get better for everyone so i'm trusting the process.

They reached out to Mike_vaughn. After reading his post about his experience, i'm humbled. I took the written in 1/2020 like many others who completed everything so quickly. I don't even feel like I served my wait time so i'm going to tuck in my pony tail lower my head and go radio silent again on here lol.

• DKGRNMARINE
      DKGRNMARINE commented
      Editing a comment
      OUJE YUT! Oo-Rah lol. Damn we are a scattered few far and in between lol.
      I was in service from 2002-2010 with HQSPT BN MCB (MOS) 3112 TMO Probably DMO now.
      Boot camp at MCRD Parris Island in 2002 PLT 4034 Papa Company
      From 03-04 Okinawa Japan then 04-07 Camp Lejeune NC Finally 07-2010 Camp Pendleton CA EAS was E-5 Honorable

• Arroyoe
      Arroyoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm in the same boat and hopefully I hear something soon from an investigator. I also have clean record.

• DKGRNMARINE Lol yea it’s DMO now. 2015-2019. Okinawa Japan 9th ESB over at Hansen. CLB1 at pendleton to wrap it up.

Comment

• Word around the academy is this November class will be it for this year no December class

Comment

• Gipson7
        Gipson7 commented
        Editing a comment
        So sad but thank you for the update

• lzizum95
        lzizum95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I wish I had better news but stuff is always changing so just stay in shape and be ready for that call

• Hey so I received an email a few days ago from my investigator officer about my process. He basically needed my updated car information such as registration, sticker, etc. also he stated that I still should continue to work out because depending on my background approval I may be receiving an email for the FPT. Have any one taken the FPT during covid? I’m wondering how they are doing it? Also I took my poly back in July.

Comment

• lzizum95
        lzizum95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes you will be required to wear a mask during every event except the run, you will have someone stepping on your toes during sit ups to create distance.

• Gipson - did he tell you when the FPT was going to be?

I am waiting for approval also.

Comment

• Mike- nope he just said keep checking my email

Comment

• Originally posted by Gipson7 View Post
          Mike- nope he just said keep checking my email
          Sounds good. Please keep me updated. I keep thinking I’m going to miss the email!

Apparently the December academy is not happening. My guess would mean a December FPT & January academy.

Comment

• lzizum95
            lzizum95 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah most likely since the FPT is usually with 30-45 days of the academy for example our FPT was AUG 29 and we started mid October

• I sure will and you do the same as well. Fingers crossed for us both.

Comment

• Does anybody a good email address to ask for status?

Comment

• Thank you so much Izizum for the information. How’s the academy going for you guys?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3578 users online. 247 members and 3331 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X