Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know about how much time its between your file being sent to CPD and being called fro the final power test?

Comment

• Mario5891
      Mario5891 commented
      Editing a comment
      emleiza everyone timeline seems to be different. Some people hear back in a couple of months, others hear back a year or so later, in my case it took almost 7months from the time a completed my polygraph to have an investigator review and submit my file for approval.

• emleiza
      emleiza commented
      Editing a comment
      Mario5891 are you waiting for the FPT now?

• Mario5891
      Mario5891 commented
      Editing a comment
      emleiza I took my FPT last weekend.

• OUJE have you heard anything? Some people, today, have received FPT notification for this weekend.

Comment

• Just got a FPT notice.
    Last edited by canidate3268; 03-06-2020, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• emleiza
      emleiza commented
      Editing a comment
      canidate3268 when did you do your poly/home interview? When is your FPT? i am waiting for a notice to take it.

• Originally posted by emleiza View Post
    canidate3268 when did you do your poly/home interview? When is your FPT? i am waiting for a notice to take it.
    Sunday 3/29

Comment

• Originally posted by canidate3268 View Post
      Sunday 3/29
      correction: HR made a mistake. 3/29 is NOT the FPT. It is the IPT for the JAN 2020 written.
      Last edited by canidate3268; 03-06-2020, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• Hey man, just curious, how do you know they made a mistake? I also received a FPT notification for 3/29 and they haven’t told me it was a mistake.

Comment

• How’s everyone holding up? Besides classes not going on right now anyone hear anything or from a BI?

Comment

• I had my poly in February. Before I left my polygraph the individual conducting the test asked me whether or not I would come back if I was asked to retake it. I responded with a “yes”. Has this happened to anyone before?

Comment

• I know everything has slowed down due to Covid19 but last night 05/06/20, I got an email frm a cpd investigator asking if i was still interested in the position. I originally was supposed to have my polygraph on March 25 but it got rescheduled because of these circumstances. My investigator put my name in for the polygraph. He also leaked that they are trying to have a FPT in june if everything goes back to normal.
              Last edited by xbambiix29; 05-14-2020, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• J.Cage
                J.Cage commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you take the Poly?

• xbambiix29
                xbambiix29 commented
                Editing a comment
                J.Cage I havent yet. I was scheduled for march 25 but I just received email/phone call last week. The investigator told me they sent my name to the polygraph ppl. hoping for sometime this month or early beginning june. I just gotta wait for the call to schedule and also if covid slows down obviously.
                Last edited by xbambiix29; 05-20-2020, 12:32 AM.

• That’s great news. Good luck!

Comment

• Hope you all are holding up well during this crisis. Does the polygraph expire? Took and passed mine November of 2019, HR says my file is just waiting for review and final approval. Will I have to take it again if it reaches a certain amount of time before I get into the academy?

Comment

• 60630Chicago
                  60630Chicago commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If I recall correctly the Polygraph is valid for one year.

• Bean0824
                  Bean0824 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks man! hope this all blows over before then.

• Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. So it’s has officially been a year since I took the polygraph and haven’t heard any good or bad news since I last spoke to HR (2-3 month ago) besides told to wait. Has anyone been in the same shoes as me and can shine some light on what could happen next. Retake polygraph or something since it’s been a year maybe?

Comment

• 60630Chicago
                  60630Chicago commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You will have to retake the poly as it’s valid for one year. The part after poly is the longest wait. I’ve heard of people being called 2+ years later. I don’t know the process of what goes into having a CPD investigator contact you, I would call HR again and ask but you may get a “covid-19 we’re all backed up” response. Keep signing up to other tests and maybe you’ll get lucky

• 60630Chicago Well do thanks for the response.

Comment

• Has anyone that was further into the process heard back? i was about to have my final power test & Psch and it had to get rescheduled but have not heard back yet. has anyone?

Comment

• I just got off the phone with the polygraph unit. They finally called me to reschedule on june 24th at 8pm. I originally was supposed to have it scheduled in March but covid happened.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4086 users online. 250 members and 3836 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X