Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southpaw1 Do you think it's possible that psych appeals from last week, could end up in the December class?

Comment

• Future-PO
      Future-PO commented
      Editing a comment
      Who ever took the power test this weekend will be put in the December class if they pass everything else. The investigators told us more people will be put in our class.

• southpaw1
      southpaw1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't want to get your hopes up but I would think so. If not maybe the next one if everything went well. Good luck!

• I was told that the people who just took the power test (Saturday?,Friday?) will not be in the December class as their paper work won’t be processed in time. Also they said that the hiring freeze is now in effect. Take everything I say with a grain of salt. Seems what I heard contradicts future-po

Comment

• Future-PO
      Future-PO commented
      Editing a comment
      This might be newer news then.

• 60630Chicago
      60630Chicago commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I heard this from when I went to HQ on Friday. So if you went to HQ after me, your news could be newer.

• southpaw1 Thanks!!

Comment

• southpaw1
      southpaw1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome!

• How many of you guys were at that orientation? 10 days is plenty of time notify additional people as Future-PO mentioned about more people being added to that class. They would just add another orientation date.

Comment

• Future-PO
      Future-PO commented
      Editing a comment
      I have no clue about the orientation date. The only date I attended was DEC. 6tb.

• southpaw1
      southpaw1 commented
      Editing a comment
      60630Chicago and Future-PO If I remember correctly signing your new hire paperwork at HQ on the 6th that you guys are mentioning was your orientation date. So you guys are just waiting to start. I'm assuming they gave you all of those details already.

• 60630Chicago
      60630Chicago commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah they told us see you the 19th. So I guess we just hang out and wait!

• Mario5891
      Mario5891 commented
      Editing a comment
      southpaw1, 60630Chicago, @Future-PO... did you all go to HQ to sign paperwork prior to taking the FPT??

• They stated that all the paperwork needed to be in by Wednesday by noon. So orientation would be sometime after that?

Comment

• southpaw1
      southpaw1 commented
      Editing a comment
      The orientation is basically you dressing up, going to HQ, meeting with the HR staff, signing new hire paperwork and getting reporting instructions for the 19 DEC class. If you did that you're just waiting to start at this point.

• A year later after the written test and still waiting after taking a polygraph back in May. Anyone else on the same boat?

Comment

• 60630Chicago
      60630Chicago commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you contacted personnel investigations about your status?

• canidate3268
      canidate3268 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you haven’t been, make sure to apply every time the app comes out and test as many times as you can. Go to the workouts at the academy and when in doubt, call HR.

• OUJE
      OUJE commented
      Editing a comment
      I called HR and they tell me I been assigned a BI but I have never heard from them don’t know how to talk to them personally.

• D.Hall
      D.Hall commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m, essentially, in the same boat. I took the exam in Dec. of 2017 and waited a year to take the Polygraph, which was this last October. I have no idea if I have an investigator.

• I just received my NTR for the December 19th academy. I been taking the test since 2013 so people don't give up hope.

Comment

• ChiSoxCJ
      ChiSoxCJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats! That’s dedication!

• southpaw1
      southpaw1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats! Welcome to CPD.

• Mario5891
      Mario5891 commented
      Editing a comment
      ChicagoMade why do you think it took you so long to get in?
      I took the Dec 2018 exam and I'm still waiting to get an investigator to review my file.

• Danielk36
      Danielk36 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you ever got DQ?

• My timeline on my most recent test

Written test- 08/10/2019
    IPT- 09/29/2019
    Home interview-12/01/2019
    FPT- 12/07/2019
    Written Psychological- 12/08/2019
    Medical- 12/09/2019
    Oral Psychological- 12/10/2019
    NTR- 12/12/2019
    Academy- 12/19/2019

Comment

• bluesent
      bluesent commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats. I'm currently waiting for the psych and FPT. I'm just curious did they ever call you to do any of this stuff? I'm currently having e-mail issues and I received a call from my background investigator stating she sent a question to me by e-mail but I never responded. I checked and never received anything.

• ChicagoMade
      ChicagoMade commented
      Editing a comment
      I got a couple of emails about stuff I had to send in or update. I was told by my investigator when the FPT was going to be.

• Mario5891
      Mario5891 commented
      Editing a comment
      ChicagoMade, did you have to go through the PHQ everytime you reapplied?
      I'm wondering if I take the exam in January and pass if I will have to notify my neighbors again that they will possibly receive a call from the investigator again.

• ChicagoMade
      ChicagoMade commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes you have to do the PHQ every time you go though the process. Just make sure you're consistent. It goes by a little quicker when it's not your first time.

• Hey guys, does anyone know how long the background investigation takes? I received a call from my investigator about a month after my polygraph a couple days ago. When is he going to tell me that he completed my background investigation?

Comment

• 60630Chicago
      60630Chicago commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this the kentech investigator or CPD?

my cpd investigator wrapped my follow up investigation pretty quickly because there was another power test. You might not get anything until there’s another FPT, so I’d just be patient. Also I’m sure you can ask him/her, that’s what I did

• 60630Chicago this is my CPD investigator. He asked me a couple questions 3 days ago when he first called and I havent heard anything since. He told me that there will be a FPT held in January. So does that mean I may not hear anything until January? Or will he let me know that he has completed his investigation.

Comment

• 60630Chicago
      60630Chicago commented
      Editing a comment
      They should tell you when they submit your paperwork to HR. Mine asked me repeatedly am I ready to take my FPT. The less you hear the better, If they are constantly asking you questions then Kentech screwed something up or they feel they need to look deeper. Mine sent my Papers in 7 days before the Final Power test, but told me that I will be taking it (unless something comes up) so I should be prepping

• Has anyone been waiting for almost two years?

Comment

• NGUChris
      NGUChris commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, last took the apply Jan 2018. No DQ, though some others during previous test cycles have received notification. HR tells me to be patient.

• I have been waiting 3 years now I called HR they said my fife was lost

Comment

• D.Hall
      D.Hall commented
      Editing a comment
      Lost? Wow! Are you able to continue in the process?

• Danielk36
      Danielk36 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had to reapply I’m scheduled to o take the test this coming Thursday.

• Has anyone received a final power test notice for January?

Comment

• If there if a mid-JAN FPT like someone mentioned you guys should get a notice either later today or this weekend.

Comment

• canidate3268
        canidate3268 commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you have an idea of when the FPT would be? I was told there is NOT a Jan class, but now I'm being told there will be one. Can you shed any light on that?

• ^I don't really have any solid info on if that is still happening but I believe there was a tentative 16 JAN date if that doesn't happen on time I believe it would be 17 FEB but again I don't know for sure. Maybe someone in the academy has better info for you.

Comment

• 60630Chicago
        60630Chicago commented
        Editing a comment
        I may be able to tell you, if you can send me a PM i have a question!

• southpaw1
        southpaw1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah no problem.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11561 users online. 282 members and 11279 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X