Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck to everyone who started today! Rooting for you guys.

Comment

• Rdandez4
      Rdandez4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

• I have gsdkkdjfjfkd

Comment

• I have been with CPD since 2016 and county prior to that starting in 2009. I still go on here to see that happiness of people getting the NTR it really was one of the best thing s to happen. I come on here occasionally if anyone has a question. Also I see some people that have been waiting 2 plus years in that case I would say reapply there’s a reason it’s taking so long. Usually if your getting DQ it takes a very long time. But don’t give up keep on applying

Comment

• D.Hall
        D.Hall commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, if you don’t mind, turn on you private message. I’d like to ask you something.

• Got my psychological exam this Sunday. Does anyone have any good advice for it?

Comment

• ChiSoxCJ
        ChiSoxCJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Don’t sweat it. Be honest as you have been through the process. It’s going to be a good 2-4 hours of paperwork though lol.

• Congrats to those of you that got your CPD Stars pinned on. See you on the streets this weekend!
      Last edited by southpaw1; 11-27-2019, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Anyone go to their Oral Psych yet? How did it go

Comment

• Future-PO
          Future-PO commented
          Editing a comment
          Had mine Monday morning. Wasn't too bad. Took about 25 minutes

• Sadly, I was disqualified on the psych in August. Just had my written appeal last weekend and my oral appeal yesterday. I felt it went very well. Hoping for the best! For those who are in appeal or waiting on their NTRs, good luck to you all!
        Last edited by canidate3268; Yesterday, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Any NTR for December?

Comment

• Currently waiting. I think the holiday last week pushed back things a little.
            ​​​​​​
            ​​​

Comment

• Psychologist stated reports were being sent in this past Monday. For those who had the oral before it. Hopefully we hear something by tomorrow night!

Comment

• I'm going to guess that some NTRs go out today from 4-8pm. Don't be mad if I'm wrong it's just a guess lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11820 users online. 439 members and 11381 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X