Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you guys say “My bi” do you guys request to speak to them or you guys just call HR?

Comment

• southpaw1
      southpaw1 commented
      Editing a comment
      When you are assigned a BI they will reached out eventually.

• OUJE
      OUJE commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh ok thanks for the reply southpaw1

• southpaw1
      southpaw1 commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem.

• IF there is a 16 OCT start date as everyone seems to be saying from their FPT, then you guys should be hearing something very soon. The files clear in batches and get sent over that was my understanding when I went through the process. Again this is all dependant on if there is in fact going to be an academy. Not to get anyone's hopes up but the fact that you guys had conditional offers leading into the FPT and there is activity in the process (i.e completing the process is a good sign) that there will be an academy soon.

As someone already said take it with a grain of salt but IF everything goes through I would imagine notifications hearing something as early as later tonight through this weekend and maybe 2 orientation dates for the late files approved so If you see someone post don't panic, it happens in waves. I know me saying this automatically is going to get your hopes up but as most people I really do not know its just speculation. We've all been there and know how it feels and you just have to continue to be patient and wait it out. Good luck. I'm hoping you guys get some good news soon because it ultimately affects us on the streets.

Comment

• I’ve been reading comments from 2010 and southpaw has been commenting since then!! Appreciate your insight.

I received a text message from Concentra asking to rate their services. Just might be a sign my file was finally sent over to CPD today. Just a little information for anyone to read.

Comment

• southpaw1
        southpaw1 commented
        Editing a comment
        The process Hey glad I could help out! I joined the forum 6 years ago this month and I do enjoy providing some insight about the process and the job. I always said if I got hired I wouldn't forget about you guys on here. Good luck to you all!

• Yeah same with me I received the same text message today.

Comment

• There’s definitely a class Oct 16. Just read off a Facebook group and a couple people already got the email to report to orientation. They got their email Oct 5th. To my understanding, HR sends the emails by waves? I’m not giving up and I hope to hear something this week. If you want to know which Facebook group I’m talking about, it’s called “BTC - Be The Change”

Comment

• By the looks of it September 28th FPT group results for psy and medical are still not received. With orientation on the 10th the likelyhood of a NTR is slim. Unless as mentioned before they offer a second orientation date. But I find it extremely unlikely that they don’t have enough candidates to fill an October class (i.e July & August FPT group) however this is dependent on the October class size. Yet, my hopes are still high because anything can happen and sometimes candidates slip through the cracks on a case by case basis. but this is my grain of salt take on it .

Comment

• I don't know but i think you still have time to hear something. I say between 4-7pm today. Don't hold me to it tho. I just don't see that being it with all those people you guys said were at the POWER test unless you're confusing the POs that self schedule their annual POWER tests on their own time. Time will tell.

Comment

• The process
              The process commented
              Editing a comment
              It definitely wasn’t PO’s testing because everyone took a urine test as well. POs wouldn’t have had to.

southpaw1 do you think today is the only day notices will go out or any other times after the orientation?

• southpaw1
              southpaw1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol oh okay yeah they send us to HQ for that random haha. If history is any indicator they will notify tonight, tomorrow and 3 HOURS before orientation not even kidding and even hold another orientation for the really late results. It's hard to say but it almost never fails from previous processes.

• Edited out
            Last edited by southpaw1; 10-09-2019, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Mario5891
              Mario5891 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks southpaw1. Your post give me hope. The last thing I did was the polygraph back in June. Everytime I call hr look up my info and tell me to be patient.

• OUJE
              OUJE commented
              Editing a comment
              Same Mario5891

• southpaw1
              southpaw1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Mario5891 Never lose hope regardless of how this turns out! No news is generally good news. Stay patient. I've been there and I know how it feels bro. Hang in there!

• Patience! We got this....

Comment

• southpaw1
              southpaw1 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's the right mindset. Good luck!

• Hello everyone, I had my processing done this past Saturday and one of the investigators that was there did say that the October academy will start on the 16th. In addition, he also stated that the investigators won’t be advised regarding other academy dates and they are out of the loop about them.

How does kentech contact you? Is it through email or phone call?

Comment

• Tino
              Tino commented
              Editing a comment
              I received an introduction email from the person that was in charge of conducting my background. You can also call them and see if you have been assigned to someone to review your background. Just tell them when you call you are a CPD prospect and have not received an email yet. You will soon though. If you do call them google Kentech Chicago, I believe its a 312 area code #

• So the word is this class is supposed to be about 100 people so keep checking those emails and answering any 312 numbers if you're done with everything. Don't hate me if I'm wrong lol...this is what I keep hearing!

Comment

• The process
              The process commented
              Editing a comment
              ——————————
              Last edited by The process; 10-09-2019, 08:19 PM.

• I just got my NTR to orientation tomorrow and academy on 16th. I was part of the Sept 28 FPT. Anyone else?

Comment

• ChiSoxCJ
              ChiSoxCJ commented
              Editing a comment
              I did too.

• Received my NTR.

Comment

• Received my NTR! Super excited!

Comment

• Got my NTR!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4140 users online. 177 members and 3963 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X