Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got email for Power Test isn’t there a freeze on hiring??

Comment

• Southpaw1 Thank you.

Comment

• southpaw1
      southpaw1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome!

• Took IPT on 6/15 got an email from Kentech today

Comment

• Passed my FPT today. Good luck to everyone else that did and I hope to see you guys in the academy.

Comment

• southpaw1
        southpaw1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good job. Any idea on when the plan to hire you guys or is it still on hold? If that's the case you'll be doing FPTs every 45 days (because they expire).

• They were saying October 16th if I heard correctly! Everything is scheduled this week so we’ll see. I didn’t know FPTs expired after 45 days! Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

• OUJE
        OUJE commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats on the FPT. They scheduled you guys for the remainder of the process after the FPT as well as mentioning a academy starting in October?

• ChiSoxCJ
        ChiSoxCJ commented
        Editing a comment
        If I heard correctly they were saying October 16th. I hope that is the case.

• southpaw1
        southpaw1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah it does. No problem.

• Mario5891
        Mario5891 commented
        Editing a comment
        ChiSoxCJ ....was there a lot of people taking the FPT? I know they had an IPT that weekend also.

• Mario5891 there were approximately 80-90 candidates taking the final power test 12 of which failed a portion of the test however were given the opportunity to retest within 2days. There was in fact 100+ candidates waiting to take their initial power test same day.

Comment

• ChiSoxCJ
        ChiSoxCJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Mario there were a lot of candidates. I'm guessing they are trying to squeeze a class in or get ready or a class when the freeze is up. Hopefully that will be soon.

• Let’s get some feedback going. No one wants to wait in the dark. Has anyone heard anything regarding any phases of the process. Let’s get some dialogue feelings, questions, emotions, timeline, don’t hold out we’re all a team here.

Comment

• rperez
        rperez commented
        Editing a comment
        I had my medical and psych interview today. They went well. Feels good to know that all steps have been completed. Fingers crossed that we make it into the Oct 16 class! No news on the hiring freeze so I’m assuming something got worked out to squeeze in one more class before the end of the year!

• Also my investigator said there’s gonna be another fpt at the end of October and to wait for it , hopefully I get the email!

Comment

• ChiSoxCJ
        ChiSoxCJ commented
        Editing a comment
        You will. Just make sure you keep working out. Saw people failing some portions of the test at the FPT.

• Vazquez97
        Vazquez97 commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope so and yes i heard from my friend that recently took the fpt this last Saturday

• Good info everyone
      Last edited by Mario5891; 10-03-2019, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• The process
        The process commented
        Editing a comment
        —————————-
        Last edited by The process; 10-02-2019, 09:11 PM.

• ———————————-
      Last edited by The process; 10-02-2019, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• _______________
        Last edited by mick_tronson; 10-03-2019, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Mario5891
          Mario5891 commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay, cool
          Last edited by Mario5891; 10-02-2019, 08:33 PM.

• mick_tronson
          mick_tronson commented
          Editing a comment
          Last edited by mick_tronson; 10-02-2019, 07:01 PM.

• Mario5891
          Mario5891 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's great
          Last edited by Mario5891; 10-02-2019, 08:31 PM.

• I got a conditional offer before the hiring freeze and haven’t heard anything since the freeze. Does anyone know if it’s possible or advisable to call HR and figure out if I passed my psych and medical? I have to move to the city and I’m trying to figure out the move/selling my current house.

Comment

• Tino
          Tino commented
          Editing a comment
          Now when you say before hiring freeze, were you notified you passed both medical and psych? And if so were you supposed to start academy in Sept? Did you get a letter or email with a date to report to the academy? When did you take your written test. Im trying to get as much info as possible to give you best possible advice.

• Jrm0105
          Jrm0105 commented
          Editing a comment
          No I haven’t heard if I passed my medical or psych. I took both of them and the freeze was announced about a week later. That’s basically what I’m trying to figure out because if I passed them I know I’ll get in once the freeze is up and I tested Dec 18

• Okay so did they ever tell you that you were going to be part of the Sept 2019 academy class? Ever since you took the medical exam and the oral psych, has your BI (background investigator) contacted you at all regarding anything? I took the written the same time you did. I took my FPT on Sept 28 and there was noise regarding a possible Oct 16 academy start date. Personally, my BI told me that the Sept 2019 class that was cancelled will go in Oct (never told me when in Oct) and also mentioned (after the freeze) that I too will be in Oct (if all went well). I just finished my medical and oral psych this week so might be a few days before I personally hear anything. As for you, since you took it earlier here is what I would do. I would email both HR and your BI (separately) and give them your name, Taleo # and when you took the written test. Then mentioned you took the medical and the psych on so and so date however you have not heard anything back and you would like to know if you passed and where you stand in the process. I personally wouldn't mention the word “hiring freeze” especially to HR because they might use it against you and not actually look into your file and just assume right away “were in a freeze we will contact you if anything changes”. Also, i found to have better communication when I called HR rather than email so might be best to email your BI and call HR. I wish you luck. Keep us posted!

Comment

• Jrm0105
          Jrm0105 commented
          Editing a comment
          No they said they didn’t know when the academy date was going to be. Thanks for your help!! I was just worried if I called HR they would look at it negatively.

• P.S. If you did well (and I am sure you did) you will probably get notified soon some time this month when to report to orientation and academy. It could be they are still working out the whole class date thing. So maybe inquire too if in fact there is an Oct class, how many and or November. Im sure you did fine and I am sure as soon as all the wrinkles are ironed out they will reach out to you. But I would def check with your BI and HR.

Comment

• NTRs for October 16 are out.

Comment

• The process
            The process commented
            Editing a comment
            How do you know ? When was your fpt date?

• southpaw1
            southpaw1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't know why I'm just now seeing this. Completely missed this post.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11131 users online. 381 members and 10750 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X