Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know when the next Power Test is?
    I never received my email for my test date and I received a failure email. I call Human resource and they stated they sent an email. I check my email religiously and I was so upset.

Comment

• dbland128
      dbland128 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you take the FPT and not pass it or are you saying they sent you an email about FPT and you did not receive it?

• This is for initial Power Test. CPD is saying they sent me invite when I never received anything. I confirmed my email and everything. They aren’t the nicest when you call them. The officer stated I missed my testing and I had to wait till the next testing date.

Comment

• dbland128
      dbland128 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's weird and maybe things changed but I took the written in 2017, I got the invite to take the power test (but I knew I couldn't pass it) so I just said forget it. After just ignoring the 1st invite email a few months later They sent me another email to retake it. I even ignored that one and they sent 1 last email to do the IPT. You should have a second chance to take the IPT because people who failed the IPT has a 2nd chance to re take the test. If I were you I would send an email with your taleo # in subject line asking when can you take the IPT.... I think it should be one around sept/oct...... Wishing you luck. let me know what they say.
      Last edited by dbland128; 06-24-2019, 11:56 AM.

• Mario5891
      Mario5891 commented
      Editing a comment
      Melisa89 what number did you called?
      Last edited by Mario5891; 06-24-2019, 03:20 PM.

• I did email them plenty of times about this and no correspondence back. Not sure what’s going on over there. I’m just going to keep calling them until I get my test date.

Comment

• I was in the 3xxx and I knew a few people who already took the test. It took my uncle who is a Homicide detective to call CPD for them to send my email for IPT.

Comment

• Has anyone who went for processing on June 15th heard anything from Kentech yet?

Comment

• So I got DQ from the May 2018 process and they said they can’t go further with the December 2018 until May is complete but it would take about another two months to have it confirmed and then an extra 6 months to appeal at city hall... should I just withdraw myself now from May since it’s not official yet so I can get started with December 2018 process? Sorry the long post

Comment

• Vazquez97
            Vazquez97 commented
            Editing a comment
            How did you know you got dq did they tell you when you check your status ? I’m also from May exam took polygraphs in April was wondering cause I called and they said an investigator will call me shortly.

• Arroyoe
            Arroyoe commented
            Editing a comment
            I was waiting for the last stage FPT, Psych and Medical and my investigator called and told me that he will DQ me but I have the option to appeal which I will. The problem is waiting even longer because I waited since December to get my file reviewed.

• bacerottd
            bacerottd commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks For Sharing but I'm still confused to which part you got DQ. Was it the Pollygraph, background, physical test?...

• Danielk36
            Danielk36 commented
            Editing a comment
            Do not withdraw I did from 2016 and tried to continue with 2018 and got DQ again for the same reasons

• I was waiting for the last stage FPT, Psych and Medical and my investigator called and told me that he will DQ me but I have the option to appeal which I will. The problem is waiting even longer because I waited since December to get my file reviewed.

Comment

• Future-PO
            Future-PO commented
            Editing a comment
            So I'm guessing you got DQ from the polygraph?

• I called two weeks ago

Comment

• Is it still really packed at the academy? Or are the classes getting smaller?

Comment

• Happy to say i received my NTR for July! Lottery #: Low teens 1x
              POWER test: March 2nd
              Kentech Home visit: March 26
              Background sent to CPD:April 25th
              Final POWER: May 18th

Comment

• demon92
                demon92 commented
                Editing a comment
                When was your psych and medical?

• PoopsMcgee
                PoopsMcgee commented
                Editing a comment
                demon92 they were on may 21st and 22nd .

• demon92
                demon92 commented
                Editing a comment
                When is your employment meeting?

• PoopsMcgee
                PoopsMcgee commented
                Editing a comment
                10th of july demon92

• Finished Psych interview, took me less than 20mins

Comment

• PoopsMcgee
                PoopsMcgee commented
                Editing a comment
                Mine was the same, i’m guessing it went really smooth for you?

• joefelly
                joefelly commented
                Editing a comment
                Yea, pretty smooth. I ran into another candidate and he said he was there for 40mins

• I wouldn't place too much emphasis on the amount of time guys unless you're there for a really unusual amount of time than maybe it's not a good thing. I can't remember but I think I fell into that 30-40 min range. Some people have a longer job history and life experiences etc that they have questions about so it's not all related to any "red flag" type questions. They might want clarification on the thought process into the way you answered some questions too. It's a great job...if you want it keep trying and hopefully you guys get on.

Comment

• Is the polygraph before or after being contacted by CPD investigator?

Comment

• Mario5891
                  Mario5891 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  maidana based on my process my polygraph was after being contacted by the investigator. I did my home interview and about 2 weeks later I did my polygraph.

• Anyone who took the IPT on 6/8-6/9 and then processing/PHQ a week later get called for home interviews or polygraph yet??

Comment

• Bluelinemission
                  Bluelinemission commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes I took it on the 8th and haven't heard anything I thought I was the only one

• dbland128
                  dbland128 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  from previous experience someone should either be calling you for home interview soon or kentech which is a background investigation company who work with CPD. its coming before this month is over.... You have to have patience during this process.

• 60630Chicago
                  60630Chicago commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I called in today to see whats going on and the lady just told me to be patient, hoping to get a call soon!

• Does anyone know roughly how long after polygraph is FPT usually?

Comment

• joefelly
                  joefelly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not sure i waited 1-2 months, depends on your background.
                  I thought, you went through this process before and you mentioned you were found unsuitable from the psych. Did they ever mention why? If you don’t mind sharing.
                  Last edited by joefelly; 07-03-2019, 03:50 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9332 users online. 464 members and 8868 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X