Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone I'm new on here and this is my first post. I am a candidate in the CPD process, I took the December 2018 exam. So I just got a call from an Investigator about 3 days ago saying my file will be completed today and I should expect a call today of the next step. By any chance did any get a call from an investigator and is in the same part of process as me? If so let me know ill try my best to respond back. Thank you.

Comment

• dbland128
      dbland128 commented
      Editing a comment
      So two psych exams?

• PoopsMcgee
      PoopsMcgee commented
      Editing a comment
      1 written psych , its a long questionnaire.
      Then the oral psych is with the Dr. and ask questions perraining to why you want to be a officer, also any abnormalities in the written psych

• Mario5891
      Mario5891 commented
      Editing a comment
      Has anyone from the Dec 2018 exam taken the polygraph? If so, have you been contacted to proceed to the next step? How long after the polygraph did it take before they contact for the next step?

• dbland128
      dbland128 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mario5891 i took the poly may 23rd. About 2 weeks after a 2nd investigator contacted me and said she obtain my file and needed a verification of employment from my current employer. Once i submitted that the investigator said she would have my file ready for approval in 1 week. So hopefully i hear something before the month ends for the next step.

• And guys let add on to that. So when my Investigator called me on Tuesday she said she had everything ready for me to go to get my file completed. But the one thing that was missing was my Employment check from my previous job and my current job. the reason why it was missing because Kentech forgot to email my jobs the documents to fill out to see how good of a worker I was. So by that happening my process got delayed by two to three more weeks. Note I took my polygraph at the end of April and haven't heard anything since this last Tuesday. But everything is good now my employment checks are in and my file should be complete by today.

Comment

• dbland128
      dbland128 commented
      Editing a comment
      We are in the same boat. Cpd investigator called and said kentech failed to get a past and current work verification. Got the missing docs in last week. Investigator said she should have it completed and ready for approval next week. Fingers crossed on moving forward in this process.

• Freeman1776
      Freeman1776 commented
      Editing a comment
      dbland128 can you let me know when they call you back? And i'll let you know when they call me back as well. By any chance do you know when is the next FPT is?

• dbland128
      dbland128 commented
      Editing a comment
      Freeman1776 i sure will. I haven't heard anything about fpt.

• For the candidates who are still waiting for a call back from CPD HR, I suggest you call them and see if you have everything on file because my investigator told me sometimes Kentech Background Investigation forgets to send them all of your information that is needed. Feel free to reply back to me I am open to here what you guys have to say. Good luck.

Comment

• Okay that’s good information to know. I will be calling them to make sure there isn’t anything else they need from me thank you.

Comment

• I just called for a status update and they told me that my status was pending for the background because of a red flag. The lady couldn't explain to me what the issue was but that a background investigator will contact me for further clarification and a supervisor needs to review it for their approval to move further. The lady also told me there's around 600 people that are in the status with me. She also told me that they're now calling the people from the 2016 test and they're going to continue doing it by the order they took the test
        Last edited by bacerottd; 06-14-2019, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Jharo2013
          Jharo2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          What number did you call?

• bacerottd
          bacerottd commented
          Editing a comment
          Is the background status number

• dbland128
          dbland128 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thats so crazy..i hope we get to move forward

• Freeman1776
          Freeman1776 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wonder why they are calling back candidates from the 2016 list. That just shows you that CPD is overlapping candidates. On top of that they just had another exam about two weeks ago and another one is supposedly coming this winter in 2019. At this point December 2018 candidates might not get in the academy until at the end of the year. I was hoping we can get in by the end of the summer, hopefully there is still a chance.

• Originally posted by joefelly View Post

Do you have any red flags? Any preference? Any failed physical test? paperwork they needed to be turned in? Really high lottery number? Did you answer all phone calls from a 312 or scam? Have you contacted HR to see status? College credits in order? Hows ur credit score? Any traffic tickets/arrested? Also noticed you mentioned you failed a psych evaluation did they give you a reason why?

I’m curious aswell why 2017list is still waiting.
        Before deciding on what terms lenders will offer you on a loan (which they base on the “risk” to them), they want to know two things about you: your ability to pay back the loan, and your willingness to pay back the loan. For the first, they look at your income-to-debt obligation ratio. For your willingness to pay back the loan, they consult your credit score.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToryJay View Post
          Before deciding on what terms lenders will offer you on a loan (which they base on the “risk” to them), they want to know two things about you: your ability to pay back the loan, and your willingness to pay back the loan. For the first, they look at your income-to-debt obligation ratio. For your willingness to pay back the loan, they consult your credit score.
          Quoting before the lock and / or delete, or, in other words, tech power up and live kinks.
          Does the quote smell like spam to anyone else, or is it just me?!
          #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
          Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
          RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
          Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
          "Smile" - no!

Comment

• Banned already. Well done!
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• By any chance do anyone know when is the next FPT? And when is the next academy class start date. I was told my investigator was going to call me back this upcoming week for the steps in the process, she said my file was going to be completed last Friday. I just need to do pysch, medical, and FPT? Whose in the position as me. Like to here from you guys.

Comment

• bacerottd
                bacerottd commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm in the same boat as you, when I called them last week to inquire about my status they told me that I had to go to a supervisor for their approval because of a red flag. Once the red flag is clear they'll have to continue with the rest of the process and do the steps that you described

• Jharo2013
                Jharo2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m in the same boat as you guys. I called my investigator today just to follow up and he pretty much said that he has done all of it and even called my previous employers so now it’s up to his supervisor to do the next steps which will be FTP psychological medical and he gave me no time on the next steps

• Has anyone taken the polygraph at the Ogden location?

Comment

• dbland128
                dbland128 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes i did may 23rd

• dbland128 , bacerottd , Jharo2013 I heard that there is a class that is supposedly staring next month, that is the rumor i'm hearing. Do you guys think we'll have enough time to get through the rest of the process to get in by next month?

Comment

• dbland128
                dbland128 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations Freeman1776. I'm happy for you. lets us know how everything goes

• Freeman1776
                Freeman1776 commented
                Editing a comment
                dbland128 thank you I'll keep you guys updated, hopefully you guys are up next,, we will be in the academy soon together.

• bacerottd
                bacerottd commented
                Editing a comment
                Does anyone know when the supervisor's look over the red flags? All I have to do is get the approval from the supervisor and then I'm at the next step with you guys. Long story short don't get the wrong girl pregnant it's nothing but bad drama I'm actually going to trial Monday for my child custody. I'm pretty sure that's the red flag that they're referring to when they interviewed her I'm sure she had nothing but crap to say about me

• Jharo2013
                Jharo2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats man. Definitely will keep you guys updated

• maidana When is your schedule polygraph? Did an investigator call you yet?

Comment

• bacerottd I think your red flag situation should be fine, because remember kentech is the one who deals with background checks, credits, loans etc. Did kentech reach out to your baby mama? As long as she puts a good word out for you, you should be fine, but since the CPD supervisor has it, just make sure she puts a good word in for you to them. Wish you the best of luck. Keep us updated.

Comment

• bacerottd
                  bacerottd commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks, but that's the problem I'm 100% sure that she's going to bash me. My investigator told me that it shouldn't be a deal breaker but it may hold things up for me for a while. I'm in a pool of 600 other applicants who have red flags. I'm hoping they get to me sooner than later. I think next week I'll call again for a status update.

• dbland128
                  dbland128 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  you might be surprised. They only asked around 3-5 questions about you. if she says anything that may be against you she has to give reasonable examples on you. Besides i doubt you would get this far if it was that bad.
                  Last edited by dbland128; 06-20-2019, 01:50 PM.

• So unfortunately I failed my FPT today and won't be in the July class. Do any one know when I can take the next FPT by any chance? I gotta get in the gym ASAP.

Comment

• Freeman1776
                  Freeman1776 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  joefelly I am most certainly taking that advice thank you.

• Freeman1776
                  Freeman1776 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Jharo2013 they said I can come back on Tuesday but I think i'm going to take my time so I might push for the August class.

• Freeman1776
                  Freeman1776 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mario5891 I took the FPT at the Academy

• PoopsMcgee
                  PoopsMcgee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry to hear the man, make sure your training appropriately. Make sure you get sufficient sleep and nutrition with your training.also common mistake people feel the need to run hard and go hard every day, training your legs everyday and overloading them without rest will just break you eventually. Speaking from experience. Good Luck!

• Jharo2013 what portion is next after fpt? how was the rest of the testing?
                Last edited by dbland128; 06-24-2019, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Jharo2013
                  Jharo2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  After the FPT then it’s the psychological test which is like over 1000 question some of them are confusing to answer. Then after that is the psychological test with a psychologist then the medical. I just need my medical An the outcome of my visit with the psychologist

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7006 users online. 405 members and 6601 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X