300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where you at Feb Testers?

Been about a month since we all gave our updates, Where is everybody at in the testing? I never got a DQ letter for the psych so knock on wood I passed that (took the psych Jan 23). I had my Home Interview, I know I passed my Medical and background for sure, so I'm just waiting for the Final POWER and keeping in shape! Where does everyone else stand?

Ok, I got a phone call from the medical clinic about 2 weeks after my March 15 exam. They had to refer me to an eye doctor because I didn't pass the depth perception of my initial eye exam. I had my eye exam last Friday (April 6) and I passed. They faxed over the paper work right away. I got a packet on Tuesday from the CPD that contained all my medical information. Everything was a pass except for the eye. It didn't say I was clear yet, but I am assuming that's because they sent out the packet before they got the eye results. It looks like I am getting closer and now I have to kick butt with getting in shape.

I have not yet had the BI come to the house. I have not received anything regarding the psych. My BI did tell me that I passed that though. Everything else looks good.
    Last edited by mbau13; 04-13-2007, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Waiting on my medical results had that on Mar, 19th. No word from a BI yet. No DQ letter as well had my psych on Feb 1! So I'm just waiting on my BG to start. Hopefully soon! This waiting game is killing me!

Comment

Took the medical and psych in Jan. Home interview was in February. Nothing yet. No news is good news. I keep checking this board every couple days or so. Got excited to see that some Feb testers have already started the academy. Just waiting for that final Power test letter and everyday that goes by without it is more work out time before the academy. Good luck to all!

Comment

Psych in early Feb, Med in a few weeks.
          Haven't heard anything from my BI.
          Lotto number in the 2200's.

Comment

Had my psych on 2/16, doc said everything looked good. Medical on 4/11, doc said I passed everything. I will reserve excitment until I receivce the letter in the mail. No contact from my BI and my lotto # is 2400's. I have heard that military gets first preference? Is there any truth to that? How about a bachlor's, does that rank next. If anyone can shed some light on the matter, I would be grateful. Good Luck all.

Comment

Military or extent of college does not get first preference getting into the academy. It may help once on the department, but not for gettig your foot in the door.

Comment

Random # is 29**. Psych was 1/19. Med was 3/15. Received medical clearance 4/7. Have just heard from 2 of my personal references from the background packet that they just received questionaires from BI within the last 2 days. Moving along.
                WIISAD
                While invisible, I see and destroy.

Comment

well apparently they are just going in whatever order because I have a lower number then a lot of people (way lower), and I just did my Medical last month. I have yet to receive anything..

Comment

Well I had my psych in Mid feb and my medical at towards the end of March but haven't heard from my BI yet. My # is close to 2000's. Hopefully everything clears and I'm good to go for the BI. Still waiting like most of people. Good luck all.

Comment

Just receive my medical results "It stated cleared for full and unrestricted duty". So I'm all good to go just waiting for my BG to start!

Comment

That's great. I can't wait to get that letter myself. Good luck with the BG.

Comment

I also got the letter in the mail from the Medical Section saying I was cleared for full and unrestricted duty. But I still have not heard one word from my BI. My number is over 3000 though.

Comment

No, Vets are not being processed first...When I took the written I handed in my Veteran preference form, when I got my qualified letter it said I was granted Veteran Preference in the selction process, but I think I may have had points added to my written...my ranking # is in the 1500's. My process is complete, but I know other Vets that are still waiting to even take the medical and have had no BI contact, and ranking # in the 2000-3000 range. So I don't know how much weight Vet Pref really holds, I think by law they have to offer it....

Comment

No veterans' preference here either. I have my med in ten days. Took my psych back on 2/16. No notice yet from any references that they have been contacted.......still just waiting and getting ready for the call. Good to hear some already got in though.
                              SUA SPONTE

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3899 users online. 193 members and 3706 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X