300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD Polygraph

I have never taken a polygraph for any agency before so I was just curious as to what questions will be asked. If anyone cares to share their experience please do so. Thanks in advance.

You will live and die by what you fill out on that pre poly questionnaire and your personal history quest.

Comment

You get a questionnaire on various topics asking if you committed or have direct knowledge of someone else committing certain crimes. Those topics include murder, assault, rape, hit and run, burglary, child abuse, sex with animals, drug use, etc.

I'm assuming each applicant goes through a different process based on their answers. The examiner will explain to you what the machine does and sit you down and hook you up. For me he asked me what I know about the polygraph and if I tried to cheat. He then asked me each question, while the machine wasn't turned on and looked at my body language as I was answering each question. He then turned on the machine, and we did a few control questions where you're forced to lie. After that he asked me about half dozen questions from the questionnaire. You then take a short break and he asks the same questions again. We did this about 3-4 times.

I've read that some people get accused of lying and maybe admit to some stuff after that, but I think if you just stay relaxed and stick to what you put in on the questionnaire, you should be OK.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6984 users online. 345 members and 6639 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X