300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar grove & Park Forest

Anyone testing for these two departments? Trying to find out the test dates hoping they won't crossover on any other departments I applied for.

What dates do you want to know about Park Forest?

Also, were you at Glenwoods?
    "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Originally posted by LockednLoaded
      What dates do you want to know about Park Forest?

Also, were you at Glenwoods?
      Just trying to find out when the written and physical agility are scheduled for both departments. Nope didn't do glenwoods.

Comment

I don't have the dates on me right now. I can get them tomorrow. If you have not got PF in, they are due this Friday. The only dates that I have in my head right now is the oral is 6/9-6/13. No specific dates were given. Just that time range.
        "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

I believe PF is looking to establish an eligibility list to replace the one that expires in August.

Comment

Sorry it took so long.

Mandatory orientation 4/27
            Physical 4/28
            Written 5/5
            And I was mistaken about oral 6/4-6/8

Comment

Ill be at PF. When I turned in my app. about 15 mins. before the deadline, it didnt look like there were alot of apps in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by sox56
                about 15 mins. before the deadline
                The deadline has not even came yet! It is this Friday. If you are talking about the box with the blue packets on top of the table on the right when you walk into the office, those were for people picking up packets for the first time. I turned mine in last week and I was quoted 102 already turned them in.

Comment

The deadline has not even came yet! It is this Friday. If you are talking about the box with the blue packets on top of the table on the right when you walk into the office, those were for people picking up packets for the first time. I turned mine in last week and I was quoted 102 already turned them in.
                  Nice. Locked, just curious as to what's up with the PF PT test. Such high reqs, and not even POWER related. Seems odd.

Comment

I hope you are joking! The requirements are a disgrace to law enforcement, but so are the thirty percent plus body fat officers.
                    Last edited by LockednLoaded; 04-11-2007, 11:08 PM.

Comment

I hope you are joking! The requirements are a disgrace to law enforcement, but so are the thirty percent plus body fat officers.
                      Sorry, didn't mean high reqs. as in above average standards, I meant them as I don't forsee anyone failing this PT test AT ALL. I'm sure some will though, regardless. I really wished they would make maintaining physical conditioning a requirement to be in law enforcement. Would be better for the position overall.

Comment

What are their physical test reqs?? An obstacle course?

Comment

Sorry it took so long.

Mandatory orientation 4/27
                          Physical 4/28
                          Written 5/5
                          And I was mistaken about oral 6/4-6/8
                          You sure about those dates? If they have a list until August, doesn't make sense to hold all these tests this soon. The P&FC for Chicago Heights told me if you take the physical (POWER) test for a department, Illinois rules that individual has 45 days to be sent to the academy or must redo the POWER test again. Who knows? Well, to all those applying, good luck. Hope they have more than 1 or 2 spots coming available...

Comment

Originally posted by aftermath
                            You sure about those dates? If they have a list until August, doesn't make sense to hold all these tests this soon. The P&FC for Chicago Heights told me if you take the physical (POWER) test for a department, Illinois rules that individual has 45 days to be sent to the academy or must redo the POWER test again. Who knows? Well, to all those applying, good luck. Hope they have more than 1 or 2 spots coming available...
                            Most PD's will "POWER test" you again right before...or close to...entrance into the academy.

Comment

Originally posted by aftermath
                              100%. It came right off of the information packet!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3887 users online. 254 members and 3633 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X