Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois Lake County Deputy Sheriff

They opened up applications, May 1.

Anyone have insight on this Sheriff's Department?

http://www.theblueline.com/feature/ILlakecounty17.html

Is that a Lateral posting? It says "Certified" Eligibility list. Not sure if you have to be a certified officer already. Also they have a Lateral announcement on theblueline also for Lake County??

Comment

Originally posted by rr743 View Post
      They opened up applications, May 1.

Anyone have insight on this Sheriff's Department?

http://www.theblueline.com/feature/ILlakecounty17.html
      they are on the the show "Live PD" that comes on fridays and saturdays on A&E. maybe can get some insight from there

Comment

The test is for entry level. What do you want to know? I can try to help out.

Comment

• rr743
          rr743 commented
          Editing a comment
          Chiguy27

Chicago PD has districts and officers are assigned to a beat on their district, are Sheriff's departments such as Lake county the same way? I know Cook County Sheriff's Police is slightly different that those surrounding Sheriffs Dept.

Lake county has 5 districts, no beats because the areas county covers are so spread out.

Comment

Used to have an extremely difficult FTO process. Not sure if they still do, but I see they have postings up for positions pretty frequently so I imagine they still weed out many people in FTO or before probation. The pay and benefits and scheduling are outstanding though. And Sheriff Curran is a great guy.

Comment

Applications for deputy open again. Lake county is hiring a lot right now due to the old administration neglecting to do so for a long time. Great time to get on the list. New leadership with the new Sheriff and big things are coming.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7222 users online. 367 members and 6855 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X