300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metropolitan Water Reclamation District Police 2018

Did anyone take the test for Metropolitan Water Reclamation District Police and hear back on the test scores??? I believe the test was in the beginning of February 2018.

I still haven't heard anything back on exam scores etc.

Haven't heard from them or received test results either. My groups test proctor had said test results were gonna be sent out in April.

Comment

If you dont have any connections. Dont waste your time applying here. politically connected job

Comment

Originally posted by Odox002 View Post
        Did anyone take the test for Metropolitan Water Reclamation District Police and hear back on the test scores??? I believe the test was in the beginning of February 2018.

I still haven't heard anything back on exam scores etc.
        you have a better shot at winning a prize from the ilinois lottery than being hired by them.

Comment

Originally posted by mranderson77 View Post

you have a better shot at winning a prize from the ilinois lottery than being hired by them.
          Do these odds include ACTUALLY being paid out the winnings??????

Comment

Lol that and their were like 500+ applicants at the test...

Comment

You are only going to be put in one of 3 categories, "Well Qualified," "Qualified" or "Conditionally Qualified." Then when there is an opening, they pick from the "Well Qualified" category first. It's a mystery how they pick in the category, might be some "randomly generated lottery number" crap like CPD does. They don't hire in rank order as they did years ago, where how well you scored actually determined where you ranked on the list.
              Better chance of becoming an astronaut and going to the moon or being drafted by the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
                You are only going to be put in one of 3 categories, "Well Qualified," "Qualified" or "Conditionally Qualified." Then when there is an opening, they pick from the "Well Qualified" category first. It's a mystery how they pick in the category, might be some "randomly generated lottery number" crap like CPD does. They don't hire in rank order as they did years ago, where how well you scored actually determined where you ranked on the list.
                Better chance of becoming an astronaut and going to the moon or being drafted by the NFL.
                So common Chicago juice gig then?

Comment

I actually just got the email with the test score. Apparently I got put in list "B" aka your never going to hear back...

Comment

Originally posted by Odox002 View Post
                    I actually just got the email with the test score. Apparently I got put in list "B" aka your never going to hear back...
                    you're right about that considering they only hired a handful from the last list.

Comment

A friend told me to apply...that gave me a good laugh and I just continued on with my day. Lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7449 users online. 259 members and 7190 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X