X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"They Ruin EVERYTHING"

~ It should be on a bumper sticker.

Comment

They're about to ruin the public library too. Smh. That is a sad state of affairs when you decide the FIRST things you need to cut are public safety and education!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburb...508-story.html

Comment

Now thats a goshdamn shame.........

Comment

To all the current and Harvey alumn, I want to salute you for your service. The mismanagement of resources, low pay, heavy workload, and sketchy internal politics represents the stress that every Harvey officer carries.

With that being said, the footprint of Harvey is everywhere. State Police, Chicago Police, Evanston, Crete, Cicero, Richton Park, Oak Brook, and so many other departments have great Officers that once patrolled the streets of Harvey. Funny enough, when I first started this forum over 10 years ago - all I remember seeing is comments indiciating if you work for Harvey no other department would hire you. Well I'm living proof that that's complete bullsh*t. I moved on and found a home where I'm actually appreciated and respectfully compensated. I encourage ALL current Harvey officers to do the same.

I know several guys that were laid off and it hurts to know these guys were screwed over in such a disgusting fashion.

I'm praying they all get hired somewhere.....quick.....fast.....and in a hurry.

[feel free to mention other departments that former Harvey guys have worked]
          Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

You've always been helpful on this forum. Hopefully the rest of those guys get picked up somewhere soon. Best of luck at your new PD Sir.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9034 users online. 396 members and 8638 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X