300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elgin Treatment Center

Anyone know when they might be opening Elgin? Their webpage says no date set. Just seeing if anyone has any info. Looks like a nice place!

Originally posted by impalaman View Post
    Anyone know when they might be opening Elgin? Their webpage says no date set. Just seeing if anyone has any info. Looks like a nice place!
    Looks like a nice place to work at or to get treated at?

Comment

Both. But to far to drive to work. Just saw in the papers they wanted to open it in January. Just curious if anyone knew the status. I like the idea of the hospital there, as prison sadly has become home of the mentally ill.

Comment

Originally posted by impalaman View Post
        Post more information about this place please.

Comment

Google it. Elgin Treatment Center IDOC. good concept.

Comment

• scotty_appleton814
            scotty_appleton814 commented
            Editing a comment
            I did that and the results I found only linked to a drug rehab concept center and the state mental health facility. The latter had been around for a while and they are renovating some buildings. So I was wondering just what exactly were you talking about. I was thinking maybe you were talking about a security job but it didn't fit with what I knew about EMHC. Is one of those reno buildings going to house what youre talking about.

Oh. Illinois Department of Corrections is opening a treatment center It’s more of a hospital for mentally ill. I took my IDOC exam there awhile ago. Just wondering if anyone knew when she would open.

https://www2.illinois.gov/idoc/facil...entCenter.aspx

Comment

• scotty_appleton814
            scotty_appleton814 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh ok. I get it. They're the reno buildings. That makes sense.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7192 users online. 255 members and 6937 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X