300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD Power Test / Fail / NIPSTA

Have the power test tomorrow at 0630. Not sure if I can pass due to a knee injury. Need another 3-4 weeks and I'll be good.

What happens if I do not pass? How long until I get invited back? I've heard every month to 6 weeks.... Any solid truth to this or answers?

Thanks!!!

usually a couple months before being invited back. if you heal up and get a power card before being invited for power test again you can send it in and they will start the rest of the process.

Comment

Originally posted by mbotica View Post
      usually a couple months before being invited back. if you heal up and get a power card before being invited for power test again you can send it in and they will start the rest of the process.
      So if I got for a power test at NIPSTA in a month or so, and pass and get the card, I can call CPD and they can fire the process up?? Awesome!

Comment

yeah, you just email a copy of it to HR with your name and candidate number and they will start everything

Comment

The sad thing is I would say not even to show up and they’ll send you another invite. I have a friend who applied and then lost interest. He is on his fifth or sixth e-mail with them inviting him to the Power test. He never responds to them and he continues to get them. I have two other friends who actually told CPD no, and to remove them from the list because they got on other departments and CPD continues to email them for the Power test.

In short. If you have to miss it. It’s not a huge deal.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12714 users online. 475 members and 12239 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X