300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday’s Polygraph

I took my polygraph yesterday. I told him I was a victim of domestic violence just 3-4 months ago. Charges were dropped and I had an emergency order of protection that was dropped. Also, I told him I “think” my brother was involved in gangs but I honestly was never sure I think he was just a wanna be. The detective has never talked to me or questioned me yet about anything. We have never had a chance to talk. He has only contacted my references and told me he will be coming to visit the neighbors. I have no arrests, no tickets in the last 10 years, no drugs tired marijuana once at 16 and truly hated it. I don’t drink. I’m pretty quiet and clean. I asked the polygraph guy when I’ll be getting results and he said I did great and to go hug my mom and dad and told them they did a great job lol. So am I ok? I know I didn’t lie and I did good on the poly BUT I mentioned my brother and the domestic situation. Do I email the investigator explaining them or just wait to be contacted? This was yesterday. I want this dept soooo bad!

Seems like you shouldn't fret this. I'm sure at some point in the background, a detective will try to get a copy of the report from the incident in question. Just be honest if asked about it. As far as your brother gang banging. You are your own person. I know someone that has immediate family who has done worse than banging and there were still hired on. Just do your best and be honest, you should be ok

Comment

Only thing that matters if you listed the domestic event on the background forms. If you covered it up, that's a lie and probably a DQ.

Comment

You can get the answers from your polygraph for a fee from the polygraph company who administered the test.

Comment

I asked the polygraph guy, when will I get results and he replied "You did great kid". The only reason I am a little worried is about being the victim of a domestic battery (I also dropped charges) and it was just months ago. And then I was asked if I knew anyone in a gang and I said I thought my brother was but I wasn't sure he was probably just a wanna-be and I don't have contact with him and haven't had any in 5-6 years just because we don't get along and he's a career criminal. Now in both these obviously have nothing really to do with me. I cannot help being a victim and as far as my brother I am my own person and again I don't speak to him. I'm literally glued to my phone like a crazy person waiting for the detective. How long do they usually take to call/email? I'm dying here.

Comment

• scotty_appleton814
            scotty_appleton814 commented
            Editing a comment
            I dont know how long they take, but take a chill pill. If you have been honest, you shouldnt be punished for the bad choices that others have made. You'll be ok.

Everyone has a past good or bad but if you do not disclose that information on the 2 documents prior to the poly then you are showing a tendency to lie

Comment

Don’t contact the investigaror. Be patient. Looking too anxious could work against you. Relax and be glad that one more step in the process is complete.
            Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9685 users online. 472 members and 9213 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X