300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Illinois University Police Department

Northern Illinois University has been hiring a lot of new officers and testing a lot recently. Anyone have insight on this agency? I know they are slowly getting away from using Prius

They are down like 18 officers. I work for multiple agencies in the county and they have a good department. Keep in mind the newer guys could very well get stuck in the dorm. Don't quote me on that. But aside from patrolling the university they back up DeKalb City a lot and of course you have the sporting events and concerts at the convocation center. Also there are a lot of guys from the former Chief era that still back him and university are very political probably more than municipal or county agencies.

Comment

People also use the university PDs to get on and lateral somewhere else.

Comment

How do you apply? or where do I get more information?

Comment

• inventorchris
          inventorchris commented
          Editing a comment
          They just closed there application. However, if you look on their website NIU HR they should have another opening in a couple of months.

Also, you can contact their department through facebook or through their website to get more information.

Anybody on here who recently passed their board interview for 2018 and waiting. I passed all steps and am on the eligibility list, wondering if anybody has moved forward?

Comment

4 going to this academy

Comment

• inventorchris
            inventorchris commented
            Editing a comment
            3 just graduated the academy on last Friday. And they have 2 more going into the academy
            Last edited by inventorchris; 05-05-2018, 07:04 AM. Reason: Verfied information

Anybody get a call for interview at the PD for the 3 open positions they posted awhile back?

Comment

Good luck to all. Good starting point.

Comment

Northern Illinois University is taking application again for Police officers and Police Officer Paramedics.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6802 users online. 289 members and 6513 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X