300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Out BI Results

Obviously they will contact you if you pass the BI. My question is, will they let you know if you do not pass the BI or will they just let you hang on?

Originally posted by PGA07
    Obviously they will contact you if you pass the BI. My question is, will they let you know if you do not pass the BI or will they just let you hang on?
    For Chicago? It's the opposite, they will contact you via mail if you fail the psych, medical or BI...if you pass, then no news is good news, wait for the Final Power Test in the mail. If you have a BI and have had your home interview, then if you havent heard anything for a month or so and u want to call him/her to double check, then go ahead. I know it's the popular choice on this board not to call your BI, but if it is a legit question, then I don't see the problem. Some of us have wives and kids and need to make plans for future changes, and people who live outside Chicago may need to start planning a move.

Comment

Thanks Grunt! My deal is with a suburban dept. It has only been two weeks, however the BI said it should take about one week. If a month passes I was thinking of calling just to check in.

Also, is it precidented to not return calls from your references? Some of my references have been contacte through email and they replied through email. Others have called to follow up and the BI has not returned calls. Is this to avoid favoritisim or is it just a decision that each BI makes?

Comment

wow, its only taking them a week to do a BI?

Comment

that is what they said...............however I have a hard time finding that to be true!

Comment

My BI took just over a week to complete from the day that I went and did the face to face interview. The suburbs don't have as many to do at the same time which probable has a lot to do with it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7205 users online. 208 members and 6997 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X