300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berkeley, IL Police Department

Does anyone have any information pertaining to the Berkeley, IL Police Department?
    What is their morale like with the officers, work schedule, opportunity for growth, etc.
    The type of police work that mainly takes place here. For example, mainly traffic?
    Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

It is a very small department, a couple years ago they had about 15 officers, but now it looks like they have 10 so I can’t imagine the morale is very high nor are the opportunities for advancement.

I woukd guess that they have crime there since they border Hillside and Bellwood, but I can’t say for sure. They do a good deal of traffic and they worked 8 hour shifts as of a couple years ago.

Comment

Pretty much a traffic stop town. Not a lot going on there. With 10 guys, not much, if any room to do anything but push that beat car and write movers. Some back stabbers at that place.

Comment

Oral interview was this past weekend. The board stated they are not hiring. They are only preparing an eligibility list as required by law. Time to focus on the next app.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9909 users online. 506 members and 9403 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X