Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have the full list of information we need to gather for the PHQ? I remember seeing a post in a different thread but can’t find it now.

thanks!

Comment

• I did my PHQ early August and was just wondering how long it takes to hear back about it?

Comment

• DanielHK
        DanielHK commented
        Editing a comment
        I had my home interview about 6 weeks after submitting my PHQ.

• VicJ
        VicJ commented
        Editing a comment
        maasha1 I submitted my PHQ August 2nd and Kentech sent me an email for their questionnaire on August 24th and I have my home interview on September 4th.

• If i haven’t heard anything about it by now, is it safe to assume i wouldn’t hear anything at all?

Comment

• swilso4
        swilso4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Im in the same boat as you, took the PHQ August 3rd and haven't heard anything from Kentech or CPD, makes me wonder if it is by last name like at the power test where I was a W.

• Timeline:

Exam - May 5th
      Lottery # 3XX
      POWER - July 14?
      Processing - AUG 25 (missed the prev processing date due to wedding)
      PHQ - Sept 1st

Hoping to keep moving along here. When I submitted my PHQ I got a ‘STATUS: Submitted’ with the date and time. Is that really all it notifies you that you completed it fully?

Comment

• swilso4
        swilso4 commented
        Editing a comment
        yea thats all I have, it has a date and time and its been a month now

• Dash12
        Dash12 commented
        Editing a comment
        Exam- May 5th
        Lottery 31xx
        Power card July 21st
        Processed July 28th
        PhQ August 4
        Contacted by Kentech 08/29
        Home investigation 8/31
        Notified by my investigator that my report was in Kentech 09/3

Now just waiting....I believe they are going in alphabetical order my last name starts with A. Haven’t heard about a polygraph or psych or another power test

Hope this is helpful

• Damn, you’re moving along Dash. Good luck my friend!

Comment

• Got contacted by Kentech a week ago about the questionnaire thing, waiting for the call from an investigator to set up a home interview. For anyone that took their PHQ around August 4th my last name is a W and my lottery number was 2425 so that might answer some questions about how long it might be for you guys whether its last name or lottery number.

Comment

• VicJ
          VicJ commented
          Editing a comment
          I did my Kentech questionnaire August 24th from the August 4th PHQ. I had my home interview on September 4th. My last name begins with a J and lottery number was in the 5000's. Just waiting for them to finish my background and call me for the polygraph.

• Anyone else still waiting on Kentech? My lottery number is 1469 (out of 3,720). Last name starts with T. I passed my power test on 7/15/18 and submitted my PHQ on 7/31/18.

Comment

• NGUChris
          NGUChris commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup. High 200s here and had processing June. Is this your first test cycle? It’s my 3rd

• Does anyone know if the psychological people have access to your background? Like if they ask have you ever been arrested do they already have this info?

Comment

• Odox002
          Odox002 commented
          Editing a comment
          When I did my psych for a different department they told me upfront they have the notes from the background investigator and the results / questions of polygraph exam. So they will know if you lie / cross reference your answers.

• mikejones85
          mikejones85 commented
          Editing a comment
          of course they do, why wouldnt they have this info? a psych exam isnt just to see if you are sane, they want you to answer to the reason why you made certain choices in life.

• I received an email today from Kentech saying that they finished my background and sent their report to CPD. Does anyone know how long before CPD contacts me to set up my polygraph appointment?

Comment

• Cpdd
          Cpdd commented
          Editing a comment
          Depends on everyone. I waited 3 weeks for mine while my friend has been waiting almost 2 months for his from the December exam. He called HR to confirm and they said still do this step by rank.

• Exam - May 5th
        Lottery # 3XX
        POWER - July 14?
        Processing - AUG 25 (missed the prev processing date due to wedding)
        PHQ - Sept 1st
        Kentech contact - 9/25

Comment

• Does anyone have advice on getting neighbor references? I just moved this month and literally do not know my neighbors in my building. I physically haven’t seen them.

Comment

• VicJ
            VicJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I forgot to mention about my old co-workers, I used the they would know my character and work ethic better than some random neighbor I just recently met card.

• DanielHK
            DanielHK commented
            Editing a comment
            You don't necessarily have to know them. Even though I lived at my place for 3 years I didn't know any of my neighbors. I just walked down the block ringing door bells and put down the first 4 that opened the door. I explained the situation to them and they complied. Actually my next door neighbor didn't want to give his phone number so I skipped him.

• tfnsylmz
            tfnsylmz commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here, 3 years and i just introduced myself to them and they gave their info.

• KMM
            KMM commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't know ANY neighbors. I walked up and down my alley until I saw someone, introduced myself, explained the situation and hoped they wouldn't think I was a weirdo when I asked for their address and phone number.

• Exam- May 5
          Power- July 21 ?
          Processing- July 27
          PHQ- August 4
          Kenteck contact - September 16?
          Home interview- September 26
          Poly- Oct 7
          lottery number - 4xx

So far so good with me. Just wondering the wait time after the Poly.

Comment

• I just set up my KENTECH interview for next week. I’m out of state. The guy goes, “can you come in October 8th at 9am?” This is at 6:45 pm, I said, “tomorrow?” He goes “yeah.”

I tried not to laugh. Sorry no, I can’t fly across the country and interview in 14 hours. I’m flying in next week. Nervous about getting together all this paperwork.

Comment

• VicJ
              VicJ commented
              Editing a comment
              You should've just red eyed it over here, got ready at the airport and went straight to your interview lol

• If this is your second time going through the process, do you skip Kentech and get assigned to a CPD investigator? I took my IPT on July 28 and submitted my PHQ on August 3 and I haven't heard anything from Kentech or CPD.

Comment

• BuyYouASprite
              BuyYouASprite commented
              Editing a comment
              I made it through the entire process and was offered a spot for the academy in June but I didn't take it because I was considering other options at the time. Boy, that was a mistake.

• tfnsylmz
              tfnsylmz commented
              Editing a comment
              Bruh... *facepalm*

• BuyYouASprite
              BuyYouASprite commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I'm kicking myself hard for that bad choice.

• VicJ
              VicJ commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm glad you asked that question, I was wondering the same. I still have to take my poly for the first round which is set for October 19.

• Yesterday I had my polygraph, I was definitely nervous. The questions we asked three times in different orders. My plographer said I had a slight response to a question and if I need to have it done again she will let me know when I have to come back. She said it was a slight response and I shouldn’t have to have anything to be worried about but she’ll let me know if I have to come back and redo the questions does that mean that I passed or failed . Also when I was leaving she asked me if I signed up for the December rounds and I told her yes and she said OK so I’m not sure if I passed or failed the polygraph I just know I answered it honestly and to the best of my ability and I just feel kind of an easy about what happen yesterday does anyone have any insight

Comment

• Jay2337
              Jay2337 commented
              Editing a comment
              There's been people who have had really good experiences with the poly and never got a call to go to the FPT. Don't stress it, no one really knows. However, if you don't hear anything and end up taking a second poly try not to be nervous you gotta be calm and confident with your answers. Good luck!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7307 users online. 281 members and 7026 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X