Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn’t ask. I assumed they failed? and felt like an *** after.

Comment

• VicJ
      VicJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. I know I didn't fail. It was the same exact exam as April 2017 and I passed that one. Plus I would assume that an email would be sent informing you that you failed the exam. I'm just going to call HR in the morning anyway I still want to ask if I'm on the eligibility list from the 2017 exam since I had to miss two power tests due to injury and recovery time. I ended up getting my power card on my own and now I have all my credits so I want to see if I can move forward off of that list.

Vic - Do you have that number? Both of my friends are pretty well educated so I was more than surprised.

also, this was my first exam so I am not sure if they email you if you fail. I would assume so?

Comment

• VicJ
      VicJ commented
      Editing a comment
      312-745-5230. Sometimes when you call you get a busy tone but just gotta keep calling until you get through

Thanks I’m going to tell my buddies to call in the am! Please let me know how it goes for you!

Comment

• VicJ
      VicJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Np buddy, will do.

• VicJ
      VicJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Was told that not all emails have been sent out yet and if I didn’t receive my email today which I didn’t yet to call HR on Monday.

Same thing with my buddies. How could they not send all the emails? I’m assuming they send physical mail as well with lottery number? Just seems odd not to be able to send out the emails.

Comment

• VicJ
      VicJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, that makes no sense whatsoever. I was told that they will start doing the power tests in August. Glad I have my power card so I can skip that lol.

• fmcorr3
      fmcorr3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just got the exam results and lottery number through the mail this morning.

fmcorr3 USPS mail?

Comment

This was mentioned before but I'll just say it again for you guys:

There was a problem before with stuff going to junk mail, spam, etc instead of peoples inbox directly and it getting overlooked so double check that! There is a way to change the settings to allow stuff from CPD to make sure that doesn't happen otherwise wait for USPS because as someone confirmed they mail the lottery numbers out.

Keep an eye out for today/tonight. I say tonight because I used to have a mail person that would show up at like 7pm haha.

Comment

My lottery number came via USPS mail today as well. I’m an idiot! I read my lottery number wrong when it came via email. I’m actually top 500. I am unbelievably excited. I’ve never been more motivated in my life. I wonder how soon we will get called?

Also, just an update for anyone who didn’t get an email, my friends who never received email received their results today also and passed. Both top 1,500.

I cant wait to start this process..

Comment

• VicJ
        VicJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations man, that’s a really good number. I was told IPT will begin in August. I still haven’t received my lottery number either via email or USPS mail. I’m kind of disappointed I want my results already. Hopefully I get it on Monday or Tuesday.

Out of 3,700?!? Holy crap!! That’s insane lol. You guys got your lottery #’s fast as heck. Usually takes 4 months but if it’s out of 3,700 then no wonder why. Good luck guys and most importantly be patient. Not everything goes smooth. It’s gonna be a bumpy ride from here on out.
      WORK HARD. DREAM BIG!!

Comment

Anyone know how long a POWER Card is good for the IPT? 6 months or a year?

Comment

• VicJ
          VicJ commented
          Editing a comment
          I think every department is different. I've seen some say 6 months and others say 1 year.

• KMM
          KMM commented
          Editing a comment
          When I went for my IPT for the December 17 exam, they didn’t seem to have a strict timeline. They said 6-12 months. The officers administering the IPT really disliked Power Cards from JJC, if you have one from there, I’d make sure it’s not more than 6 months old.
          Last edited by KMM; 06-19-2018, 07:54 AM.

• Fatal
          Fatal commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha, yeah I remember when I first showed them my POWER CARD for April 2017. They have this grudge against it since a lot of people kept failing the FPT who had their POWER CARD from JJC. I got mine in January this year. So we'll see, but I've been training though a lot. I'm not too worried about it.

I just gt my power test notice - July 14

Comment

• Fatal
          Fatal commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice, what time are you scheduled for? Morning or afternoon?

I’m out of state - so, thankfully 1 pm

Comment

Mike_vaughn Received mine for July 14th also. I’ll see you there!
          DHS CBP Officer 19-4
          NOR Written: 2/11/19 - Pass
          NOR Fitness Test: 4/2/19 - Pass
          NOR Interview: 4/10/19 - Pass
          NOR Medical: 2/26/19 - Pass

CPD 2017 #5xxx
          IPT: 11/11/17
          PHQ submitted :11/22/17
          Kentech PHQ submitted: 12/12/17
          Home Interview: 12/17/17
          Case Manager assigned: 12/22/17
          Polygraph: 01/18/18
          Kentech to CPD: 1/22/18
          CPD 12-2017 #4xxx
          IPT: 03/17/18
          Processing: 03/24/18
          PHQ submitted: 03/30/18
          CPD 05-2018 #2xx
          IPT: 07/14/18
          Processing: 07/21/18

Comment

What lottery numbers did you guys have?

Comment

• NGUChris
              NGUChris commented
              Editing a comment
              In the 2xx range

Number 3XX

Comment

Originally posted by NGUChris View Post
              Mike_vaughn Received mine for July 14th also. I’ll see you there!
              I can’t wait. Shocked at how quick this is happening.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8565 users online. 433 members and 8132 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X