Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wait is over! Here’s my timeline from what I recall.
    Exam May 2018
    July 2018 IPT
    July 2018 processing Drug test paperwork ect
    August 2018 PHQ
    August 2018 home interview
    October 2018 Poly
    Jan2019 called HR for status update
    Feb 2019 Contacted by investigator
    March2019 FPT
    March 2019 Exam, pysch, interview
    March2019 NTR April 16th

Comment

• southpaw1
      southpaw1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome congrats! Welcome to the Chicago PD.

• Mike_vaughn
      Mike_vaughn commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats man

• Kristyinspanish
      Kristyinspanish commented
      Editing a comment
      Question! Did you admit to anything during the polygraph? I got DBQ'd after the polygraph but they didn't tell me what for. I heard of people straight up deny everything smoking drinking and speeding. I'm wondering if u admitted to anything? and you still passed? or did you also denied everything too? Also good luck??!!!

• To the rest of you guys: Hang in there! These medical results and stuff come back at their own pace. Some people will find out very last minute. It's just the way it is. My medical file took forever to make it's way back over to HR so I'm speaking from experience.

The good thing for this group is since the hiring has slowed down a little bit and the biggest class in years with 5 homerooms is leaving the week you guys start the overcrowding situation and parking nightmare won't be as bad!

Comment

• Oh the parking news is good! Thanks for sharing that because it was surely a concern. Like Southpaw stayed! Hang in there, your time is coming

Comment

• southpaw1
        southpaw1 commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem. Until you guys figure out the parking situation try the parking garage that was mentioned on here before 1640 W. Jackson - $6 (as long as you're in before 9am and out before 6pm which covers most start times).

• Does anyone know if they exhausted the list from the December 2017 exam? Kentech submitted my info to cpd October 2018, and that’s the last thing I’ve heard. I call a few weeks ago to check and they said I’m waiting to be assigned an investigator. Does anyone know how long this takes?

Comment

• D.Hall I don't think they exhausted the list. Because my IPT was 11/11/17 and I just got a call a couple weeks ago to attend a poly test next week.
        But the odd part is, I haven't done anything before that. So my timeline is going from IPT to poly now.
        Last edited by iamme16; 04-01-2019, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• iamme16 have you finished your process with Kentech? Mines was submitted to cpd October 2018

Comment

• D.Hall well that's the thing, I had not started any kentech stuff or background check. I showed up to the IPT with a power card and did the basic paperwork that was followed up with it. And now my next step is the poly.

Comment

• "Application period for joining Chicago Police Department starts Monday"

"The entry exams dates will be May 31 and June 1.

For the first time, Chicago is partnering with the City Colleges to hold the exam at Malcolm X College as part of an effort to make the exam more accessible for people from all parts of the city.

Two more exam dates are also planned in 2019."

https://abc7chicago.com/application-...onday/5229229/

https://home.chicagopolice.org/bethechange/

Comment

• iamme16 oh, ok. Well, good luck! Hope it all pans out!

Comment

• Good morning everyone. I am new to this forum and have completed all steps in the hiring process. I had my medical on 3/21 and my psych on 3/25. When I called investigations they said I have passed everything and are just waiting on my medical to process. When I called Concentra they said I passed everything and sent my results to CPD. This upcoming Friday will be 3 weeks. Im trying to be patient, is this kind of wait time typical? Obviously, I see other people getting their NTR and I am just curious. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Does anyone know when the next fpt is?
                    Last edited by Vazquez97; 04-14-2019, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• Is anyone else retaking the psych? I’m going Sunday for my appeal test. Anyone with going as well?

Comment

• Future-PO
                        Future-PO commented
                        Editing a comment
                        When did you take your first psych exam and how did it go on Sunday? Also i am waiting for a psych appeal email.

• How is everyone's timeline looking? Whether you received an NTR to the academy or not.

Comment

• 4 months since poly and nothing from BI.

Comment

• Does anyone know the timeframe for getting the psych appeal email after getting an email saying you werent suitable for the job?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8024 users online. 306 members and 7718 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X