Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know how long it takes to get an email about Academy date after you have completed the final part of the process?

Comment

• I went to IPT on 11/11 in 2017 and now I'm scheduled for poly next month. I haven't done a background check and not been contacted by any BI. I was just wondering if anyone was in this situation.
      I seen from other timelines that FPT usually comes after.

Comment

• Originally posted by iamme16 View Post
        I went to IPT on 11/11 in 2017 and now I'm scheduled for poly next month. I haven't done a background check and not been contacted by any BI. I was just wondering if anyone was in this situation.
        I seen from other timelines that FPT usually comes after.
        Did you do your kentech stuff?

Poly
        BI contact
        FPT
        NTR

is typical timeline I believe.
        Last edited by Mike_vaughn; 03-26-2019, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• iamme16
          iamme16 commented
          Editing a comment
          No I haven't filled out any kentech stuff. I've only done whatever was needed to be done the day of the IPT. Drug test, finger print / paperwork etc.

• Originally posted by DittyBlue View Post
        Does anyone know how long it takes to get an email about Academy date after you have completed the final part of the process?
        From reading older threads - 14 days after medical seems accurate. Good luck brother!

Comment

• Passed poly dec 7th. No word back. Going to give them a call. Typical ?

Comment

• rms0012
            rms0012 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oct 31 for me.

• Mike_vaughn
            Mike_vaughn commented
            Editing a comment
            December 7th as well. We’re all in the same situation. Hopefully hiring picks up..

• I called Concentra yesterday, they said I passed all my medical exams and that they sent my results to CPD already. Now just gotta wait to see if I passed my psych interview. I felt it went well but you can never know for sure. I just want this process to be over with already. I just wait to check my email and see if I receive a NTR for the academy or if I disqualified. If the next academy starts April 16 then I would assume I should get an email sometime next week so I can give my employer a proper notice that I'm leaving.

Comment

• southpaw1
            southpaw1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice. This was the toughest wait period in my opinion. How long ago was your psych interview?

• VicJ I hear you brotha I am in the same boat as you. The wait is something crazy.

Comment

• Hey guys, just received my FPT & psychological dates for April 13 & 14th. Thing is I actually have a vacation planned already from April 10-17th, would they be willing to give me test dates the week after or should I just not risk it and cancel my vacation?

Comment

• BrockChicago
              BrockChicago commented
              Editing a comment
              Contact your investigator and explain the situation. They should be able to put you in the next group, probably looking at a mid-May FPT at that point. They've been very reasonable and accommodating with me when I've had to request accommodation for various reasons.

• I am so excited to announce that I have received my NTR. I have to go in on April 4 to sign the paperwork and I start the academy on April 16.

Comment

• Still waiting
            Last edited by D.Hall; 03-30-2019, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• Hey everyone, Kentech submitted my background to cpd at the end of October 2018, andhave not heard anything yet from cpd. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Comment

• VicJ
                VicJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Answer your scam likely calls. Every time my investigator called it was from a scam likely number. I received a few during December and January and I never answered them so I more than likely delayed my process but hey I'm in now and that is what matters. Call CPD Investigations like I did. They said they would have an investigator call me and sure enough one called within two hours.

• Thank you for the info, and Congratulations again, Vic! I’m trying to be hopeful and patient.

Comment

• Originally posted by VicJ View Post
                I am so excited to announce that I have received my NTR. I have to go in on April 4 to sign the paperwork and I start the academy on April 16.
                Congrats man!

Comment

• VicJ
                  VicJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks you sir

• Originally posted by Mike_vaughn View Post

Congrats man!

Comment

• Can anyone answer this question?
                  My IPT was 11/11/17 and since then I haven't heard anything until a couple weeks ago, they scheduled me for my poly I have in 2 weeks. And I seen on many timelines the poly is after PHQ/kentech/ background etc. I haven't filled anything out or been contacted by any investigators.

Did anyone else take their poly right after their IPT?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10376 users online. 444 members and 9932 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X