Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Ditty! Check the older threads for psych info. I believe I read it’s like 800 question test and then an interview after to clarify.

Anyone hear back recently? For April?

Comment

• Mike_vaughn Thank you!

Comment

• I haven’t seen any post about the exam. Anyone have tips on the psychological exam?

Comment

• Hey guys just took the polygraph and passed, detective told me I should receive an email or call soon for the last tests. How long did it take for you to revive an email for your next tests?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaarroyo2 View Post
            Hey guys just took the polygraph and passed, detective told me I should receive an email or call soon for the last tests. How long did it take for you to revive an email for your next tests?
            When did you take the poly?

Comment

• Jaarroyo2
              Jaarroyo2 commented
              Editing a comment
              I took it on Tuesday

• Originally posted by DittyBlue View Post
            I haven’t seen any post about the exam. Anyone have tips on the psychological exam?
            Check around in the 2016 or 2017 threads. I saw a few things about it on there.

Comment

• For anyone who was at the FPT today(3-16-19) that passed. Did an officer tell you that you had to go online to do something? I could’ve swore the officer who gave me my medical paperwork said I had to go online for something but after I got home and had the time to do it I checked my folder for the paperwork with the instructions and it wasn’t there.

Comment

• bjcobb93
                bjcobb93 commented
                Editing a comment
                You had to go online to set up your oral psych interview.

• VicJ
                VicJ commented
                Editing a comment
                bjcobb93 thanks for the reply. Yea they said at the written psych that was for people who had the full sheet. I had a half sheet so I didn't need to.

• I have my medical scheduled for March 21 and psych interview for March 23. So close to the dream, fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone who has made it this far, I wish you all the best.

Comment

• Jaarroyo2
                Jaarroyo2 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats man! Best of luck. Recently took my poly, so hopefully I hear from them soon.

• VicJ
                VicJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you. Here's some advice, answer your scam likely calls, every time my investigator called me it was from a scam likely number. I took my poly in early November and received a lot of scam likely calls in December which I never answered of course so I more than likely delayed my process cause I did not know.

• I’m starting the academy on April 16 and I was wondering if anyone knows if candidates have to do the POWER test throughout the academy and if so, how many times? I’ve heard from some people that they have recently stopped doing POWER exams, but others have told me that they still do them, so I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on this. Thanks!

Comment

• VicJ
                VicJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats. I heard you have to do it 3 more times but I don’t know if that’s true or not. Quick question, what was your psych interview like and what advice can you offer?

• DanielHK
                DanielHK commented
                Editing a comment
                I left the academy in February and we did it 3 times during. Believe it or not many recruits fail the power test during the academy. You usually get to attempt it again in a week and you go back into your sweats to shame you.

• Schrute
                Schrute commented
                Editing a comment
                I passed my psych on the appeal so I may not be the best person to ask for advice haha. The first time I took the psych, I was asked about red flags about the information that I disclosed and then about 10 questions from the written psych itself asking to further explain why I put a certain answer down. My advice would to just answer honestly, take your time, and be confident when you walk into the oral psych. I was extremely nervous walking into that psych oral interview and questioned myself throughout the interview. So just be yourself and prepare to talk about any red flags if you have any. Hope that help a little!

• Originally posted by Schrute View Post
              I’m starting the academy on April 16 and I was wondering if anyone knows if candidates have to do the POWER test throughout the academy and if so, how many times? I’ve heard from some people that they have recently stopped doing POWER exams, but others have told me that they still do them, so I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on this. Thanks!
              Congrats and welcome to CPD! You got an NTR a month early? Yeah you will be doing the POWER Test 3 times throughout the academy for sure. My class got worked out and smoked so much it was a cake walk for us at that point lol. Take it day by day and I hope you really love power points hahaha.

Comment

• Schrute
                Schrute commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you!! Yes, I got it right after I passed my FTP since I passed my psych on appeal and had already taken the medical.

• southpaw1
                southpaw1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh okay got you. You're welcome Schrute and best of luck to you. Use this extra time wisely.

• For the 16 MAR FPT people: Quick question are you guys being considered for a March academy or the 16 APR one? I wasn't sure if there was a March one starting next week or not.

Comment

• bjcobb93
                bjcobb93 commented
                Editing a comment
                For April.

• southpaw1
                southpaw1 commented
                Editing a comment
                bjcobb93 Cool. Thanks for clarifying that. Good luck to you guys!

• Did my medical yesterday. They said that everything looked good but still had to run the blood tests. I have my psych interview tomorrow. Hope I do well enough to pass. I really want this career, it has been a dream of mine since I was a little kid.

Comment

• southpaw1
                southpaw1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Good luck to you!

• Anyone got a place near the academy and looking for a roommate from April to October? EDIT: Found a place!
              Last edited by BrockChicago; 03-28-2019, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• So I recieved my poly date for next month. I took to exams back in 2017 and also had both IPT in 2017. I barely got my poly date because they said back in 2013 I was DQ and I didn't want to appeal it so it froze my other stages in the process. Until someone in HQ recieved notice that I never appealed it that is when inwas able to continue.

I never was assigned a BI or contacted by kentech. I havnt done a PHQ at all. And looking at other forums I notice FPT seems to be after the poly. Has anyone had this happen?

Comment

• Anyone know when the next FPT date is?

Comment

• Jaarroyo2
                    Jaarroyo2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’m trying to find out the same thing man. Took my poly about 2 weeks ago and just anxcious

• BrockChicago
                    BrockChicago commented
                    Editing a comment
                    At this last FPT we were told that there likely wouldn't be another academy class for 2 or 3 months after the April academy class, and that hiring is slowing down. Based on that I would expect the next FPT to be May or June.

• ND2626
                    ND2626 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Had my in home interview with a CPD investigator last week. She said next time they’re hiring is in May.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7576 users online. 269 members and 7307 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X