300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Schrute View Post
    Does anyone know the name of the white kind of older lady officer that is at like all the POWER tests and the process the following day? She’s extremely nice and would hand out ties to candidates that may have forgotten them. I’m trying to get into contact with her so if anyone can help, I’d appreciate it!!!
    Lol they hand out ties now?

Comment

• NGUChris
      NGUChris commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. Yeah, because if you can’t remember a simple instruction you’re more than qualified to be invested in, trained, and delegated powers to make life changing decisions for others.

• rms0012
      rms0012 commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be waiting too man- we’re becoming a bitter bunch! Lol.

• Did any body get an FPT invite for January 19th a buddy of mine was told he would be called for 19th but the email never came. Was it cancelled because of bad weather.

Comment

• VicJ
      VicJ commented
      Editing a comment
      I just got off the phone with the investigator that is handling my file. He said there was no FPT for January and there won’t be one for February. He said nothing is scheduled for March yet and that hiring is kind of slowing down. He’s going to email me sometime next week about paperwork I need to send him. He said stay ready for maybe a March or April FPT.

• gadams22
      gadams22 commented
      Editing a comment
      My investigator told me the same thing. We might have the same investigator.

• Does anyone know after talking the polygraph test will they tell you if you passed or failed? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently waiting for my polygraph exam.

Comment

• Schrute
      Schrute commented
      Editing a comment
      From my experience and reading other posts on here, if you pass you will get contacted by a CPD BI regarding the next steps and that is basically how you know that you passed. If you fail, you will most likely get an email or letter by mail I’m not quite sure. Hope that helps!

• I just called CPD Investigations to find out the status on my file. I mentioned how I took the poly November 3 and that it has been almost 3 months and haven’t heard anything back yet. I was told that I was assigned an investigator. I then explained that I have not been contacted via email or phone by the investigator. The person took my phone number and said they will have someone contact me. Fingers crossed to keep the process moving.

Comment

• jisho1983
      jisho1983 commented
      Editing a comment
      Vic I was wondering could you shoot me the number you called to get in touch with someone in investigations? I'm currently going through the process also and would like to find out my status. The wait is rough as I'm sure you understand.

​​​​​​​Thank you

• VicJ
      VicJ commented
      Editing a comment
      312-745-5230

• passed poly in december, was told day of i passed and to keep eye on my email / phone. no word yet. should i call? Vicj please PM

Comment

• VicJ there was a scheduled FPT for 19 JAN whether that happened or not I don't know but I could find out. Also there's supposed to be a class starting in about 2 1/2 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ012891 View Post
        passed poly in december, was told day of i passed and to keep eye on my email / phone. no word yet. should i call? Vicj please PM
        I took my Poly Dec 7th, wondering the same.

Comment

• rms0012
          rms0012 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oct 31 here

• Just to confirm there is a class starting TUE 19 FEB.

Comment

• rms0012
          rms0012 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good news- any word on FPTs and all that? Anyone hear anything?

• gadams22
          gadams22 commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you know when the next final power test.

• southpaw1
          southpaw1 commented
          Editing a comment
          No not sure guys if I hear anything i'll let you know. Some people posted about IPTs for early MAR so If I had to guess same weekend?

• Hi There, I received my IPT today for early March. Number 4xx

Comment

• Is it normal for CPD to wait this soon for another FPT? Nobody here seems to have been called yet or been told there is a February academy coming.

Comment

• southpaw1
            southpaw1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Some of those people for the February academy got hired last month and are waiting to start since there was no January academy.

• rms0012
            rms0012 commented
            Editing a comment
            Makes sense.

• Any news guys? Still crickets on my end..

Comment

• VicJ
            VicJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I sent my investigator the required documents he asked for so now just waiting for him to finish my file and send me a FPT date.

• Mike_vaughn
            Mike_vaughn commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice! Congrats Vic, hope you get that FPT ASAP. I’m going to wait until 3 months after poly before reaching out to HR. Just trying to stay sane and in shape.

• I graduated 2 1/2 weeks ago and been on the streets 2 weeks! Coolest job ever! ,but dangerous. Keep your hope up guys! You'll get called eventually. It took 2 1/2 yrs till I was called lol.. Any questions dm me. Goodluck!

Comment

• southpaw1
            southpaw1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats bro. Right behind you. Be safe out here.

• Is it possible to receive a DQ through email, mail, or both

Comment

• I was told the next FPT would be March 16th. It took my Investigator about 3 1/2 months to contact me after my poly which was back in October. My file has been completed as of yesterday, so hopefully all goes well and I get an email for that. I was also informed that once you receive the email for the FPT that everything moves very quickly so be ready!

Good luck !

Comment

• gadams22
              gadams22 commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you have any red flags.

• southpaw1
              southpaw1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Once you clear background and pass your FPT that's basically your conditional offer. After that you generally get scheduled that following week to complete your written psych, oral pysch, and full battery medical exam. Good luck.

• VicJ
              VicJ commented
              Editing a comment
              I spoke with my investigator the other day. He also completed my file and sent it to his boss for final approval. He said I should receive my invitation to the March 16 FPT by the end of this upcoming week. Congrats, hope we're both at the March 16 FPT. Let's kill it!!!

• gadams22
              gadams22 commented
              Editing a comment
              I only got one red flag. Hopefully I received my invite this week.

• Originally posted by DittyBlue View Post
            I was told the next FPT would be March 16th. It took my Investigator about 3 1/2 months to contact me after my poly which was back in October. My file has been completed as of yesterday, so hopefully all goes well and I get an email for that. I was also informed that once you receive the email for the FPT that everything moves very quickly so be ready!

Good luck !
            Congrats man! Good luck!
            Last edited by Mike_vaughn; 02-23-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8469 users online. 433 members and 8036 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X