Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took my poly on Friday morning. She told me i passed before walking out of the interview room. Any idea how long until the next step in the process >? good luck all !

Comment

• VicJ
      VicJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you take it at the Ogden location?

• DJ012891
      DJ012891 commented
      Editing a comment
      yes it was VicJ

• VicJ
      VicJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Was her name Wilson or something, it definitely started with a W?

• Originally posted by DJ012891 View Post
    Took my poly on Friday morning. She told me i passed before walking out of the interview room. Any idea how long until the next step in the process >? good luck all !
    Not sure it is normally pretty random. Some people are called immediately others wait a year to hear back.

Has anyone been hired off this list yet?

Comment

• DJ012891
      DJ012891 commented
      Editing a comment
      a YEAR .

• Hello everyone,

Does anyone know of where I can get some help on getting me prepare for the power test?

Comment

• NGUChris
      NGUChris commented
      Editing a comment
      CPD has free workout sessions so you can see what you need to work on - https://home.chicagopolice.org/bethe...prep-sessions/

To expedite your IPT processing, I'd highly recommend getting a POWER card on your own. It'll save you a couple hours at least the day of. NIPSTA and Triton are two that I've gone to.

• Lala_Herrera
      Lala_Herrera commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your help

• Has anyone who did their FPT Dec. 1st gotten their invite to the academy yet?

Comment

• There should be an 18-12 class starting 17 DEC. I'm pretty sure most of those people have been hired already. Is that still the date for you guys?

Comment

• Jay2337
        Jay2337 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea there's a group of 50 starting the 17th and a group of 20 starting the week after that

• southpaw1
        southpaw1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh okay interesting. Thanks. I heard about the 50 but not about the 20 but the explains the 2 dates that were mentioned.

• southpaw1
        southpaw1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good info Jay2337 There's an FPT today for some people and an 18-13 group starting 27 DEC 18 as well.

• Hey everyone. I took my poly last week, haven't heard anything yet. I hope I passed, was a bit nervous as that was a new experience for me but Im hoping it went well. I didn't really get any indication on whether or not I passed so I guess it's just a waiting game again? Does anyone have any insight into how many more academy classes will be created in the near future? Thank you!

Comment

• Possibly will have a 2 bedroom apartment with 1 parking spot for rent in February. Located in Norwood Park just next to the Kennedy. Message me if you are interested.

Comment

• Anyone get notified for Dec 27?
          Last edited by stim333; 12-18-2018, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• jisho1983
            jisho1983 commented
            Editing a comment
            Notified for what? A FPT? Or something else?

• stim333
            stim333 commented
            Editing a comment
            Notice of orientation for the academy that starts Dec 27th

• What’s up people? just do all of us a favor when you guys get on the job, stay off that freaking phone. Some of the new guys are on the phone while we are rolling on 1A jobs (lights and sirens).
          Last edited by Kata80; 12-20-2018, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• southpaw1
            southpaw1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Been a while since I seen you post. Good point. Stay safe out here brother.

• Hey guys. I’m kind new to this, but my question is dose anyone know how long it takes to get your polygraph schedule after your background has been submitted to CPD from Kentech?

Comment

• Originally posted by jisho1983 View Post
            Hey everyone. I took my poly last week, haven't heard anything yet. I hope I passed, was a bit nervous as that was a new experience for me but Im hoping it went well. I didn't really get any indication on whether or not I passed so I guess it's just a waiting game again? Does anyone have any insight into how many more academy classes will be created in the near future? Thank you!
            i am in the same situation. Fingers crossed. Dying to hear back. Just staying in shape and waiting for the call..

i took my Poly the 7th.

Comment

• Anyone have any intel for a January academy date? And how many are they taking? Or if this is even on the table...
              Last edited by rms0012; 12-29-2018, 12:40 PM. Reason: Just account for all the lovely possibilities...

Comment

• southpaw1
                southpaw1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Last edited by southpaw1; 12-29-2018, 11:00 AM.

• It's been quiet in here for a while. I'm assuming that everyone got hired?

Comment

• southpaw1
                southpaw1 commented
                Editing a comment
                A while back for me. You?

• Jay2337
                Jay2337 commented
                Editing a comment
                I was hired from the dec 2017 exam but a lot of people in my class are from this exam. i think hiring is slowing down a bit tho

• Not hired yet. I just got my credits in order. I hope they’re still in the hiring surge stage.

Comment

• Jay - when did you start academy? I’m still waiting to be contacted after my poly

Comment

• rms0012
                  rms0012 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same here!

• jisho1983
                  jisho1983 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Im in the same boat Mike. Took my poly on 12/6 and haven't heard anything since. I really hope that's not bad news...

• VicJ
                  VicJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Took my poly 11/3 and haven't heard back yet. The examiner said my charts looked good so idk what the hold up is.

• Mike_vaughn
                  Mike_vaughn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We’re all in the same boat. No news is good news for now. Been running 3-4x a week until I get the call. Hopefully that February academy is realistic for us.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10125 users online. 455 members and 9670 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X