Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There’s an Academy usually every couple months they test like crazy and go off of score so definitely test your best Stateville is hiring often but not all the time you just got to kill that test get a good score and wait it out right now they’re hiring tremendously I believe there’s 35 of us going down there just for Stateville alone. And yes central screening is the one that would call you but they get the amount of people that need to be hired from the actual prison I would hold out for Stateville it’s a Mac security the benefits pay insurance and all the perks are incredible

Comment

• urkebre
      urkebre commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m out of luck I think. By the time they have another academy they will most likely muons up the list since they test so much and won’t get to my score.

Hats why I’m hoping for a call from the spoonriver one

Comment

I tried calling Springfield and my prison, couldn’t get any info on my score. Good luck to you all v

Comment

The screening office wouldn’t give it to you

Comment

They said they don’t handle CTO scores. I will just wait. The paper I got said you passed that day, but could take 8-10 weeks. My boyfriend keeps saying relax lol.

Comment

It is patience. All 3 max units have 35-40 going down on the 22nd . Not sure about any medium units. If it was like last year, they will send COT's to academy every 6 weeks. If you don't like your score, test again. They keep your highest score.
            For those wanting to go to Stateville and you're not opposed to driving and hour and 15 min from Stateville to Pontiac, call central screening and change your county choice to "Livingston"
            And if moving is an option, rent around Pontiac is about 650 for a 2 bedroom. Small town. Not much there but a Walmart but Joliet is and hour away and Bloomington Normal is 45 min.
            Just giving y'all some ideas. We need cadets. Only bad thing is our OT is not as available
            To those leaving next Monday, have a good time. The food is terrible. Don't be on your phone at night. Talk to people you will make lifetime friends.

Comment

• Joey Kar
              Joey Kar commented
              Editing a comment
              What do u mean do t be on your phone like after 4 and before 10 ? U mean like a phone call talking or watching bet flix is it frowned on? Just curious obviously I’ll be making friends and working out but want to make sure I don’t cross the line w my phone ?

Which max facility you at AJC?

Comment

Joey kar, I mean instead of texting, playing games being on social media all night, talk to the other Cadets. These fellow officers will always have a connection with you. Get to know them.
              kray jack, I'm at Pontiac

Comment

• Joey Kar
                Joey Kar commented
                Editing a comment
                Cool man thx everyone is on there phones kinda sucks

Originally posted by AJC IDOC View Post
              Joey kar, I mean instead of texting, playing games being on social media all night, talk to the other Cadets. These fellow officers will always have a connection with you. Get to know them.
              kray jack, I'm at Pontiac
              That's where I was last year, are you behind the walls or in the farm?

Comment

In the max unit. But I'm still new. Just 6 months in.

Comment

• Tactical_Viking
                  Tactical_Viking commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just got a call from Springfield verifying some info. Is that a precursor to actually getting a call about getting hired on?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10110 users online. 369 members and 9741 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X