Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well good luck there GoldyLocks, my ranking # is in the 1,800s so i should here or receive something soon. I know someone who's ranking # is in the 1700s. All his documentaions are in and he is just waiting for the BI to set up an appointment for the Home interview which is soon he stated.

Comment

Originally posted by CCDOC
      Well good luck there GoldyLocks, my ranking # is in the 1,800s so i should here or receive something soon. I know someone who's ranking # is in the 1700s. All his documentaions are in and he is just waiting for the BI to set up an appointment for the Home interview which is soon he stated.
      I'm in 1500's and have not gotten anything from a BGI

Comment

how long does it take to be called for the final power test once you've been finished with everything else?

Comment

Originally posted by MillerTime83
          how long does it take to be called for the final power test once you've been finished with everything else?
          hey don't hi-jack the thread lol

Comment

sorry, just posted on the first thread that came up

Comment

I think its great that people have been called and interviewed with their BI (I wish I was one of them). I have a random number in the 8xx's, and I know that some have been called that are in the 1xxx's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackey
                I think its great that people have been called and interviewed with their BI (I wish I was one of them). I have a random number in the 8xx's, and I know that some have been called that are in the 1xxx's.
                that's weird...I guess the people that have the hookup lol

Comment

Originally posted by MillerTime83
                  Once your Medical, psych and background comes up clear, to include your home visit, you get put in the good to go pile...when an academy date starts they just pull names people from that pile. Same deal as the first POWER, you'll get a couple weeks notice to get so you can get to the gym to knock any rust off...so stay in shape!

Comment

I have NO hookup buff! Don't worry, your time will come very soon

Comment

bump anyone from this thread recieve anything yet?

Comment

I just know that I passed my medical! No word of a BI yet!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3650 users online. 232 members and 3418 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X