Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People that took medical in March

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • People that took medical in March

    Has anyone recieved anything from the BGI whom took the medical in March?

  • #2
    March 15th. Nothing yet.
    WIISAD
    While invisible, I see and destroy.

    Comment


    • #3
      March 19th nothing yet!

      Comment


      • #4
        march 16th nothing yet
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          well its good to see everyones on the same boat we'll keep waitin

          Comment


          • #6
            I know I'm not a March medical, but Feb 26 is pretty close, and I haven't heard anything from a BI either.

            Comment


            • #7
              late March for the medical and haven't heard from my BI yet. I guess they rather wait til psch and Medical clears to continue the process. It only makes sense for these BI to do a back ground on you after knowing you pass the rest so they don't waste their time. Im just like everyone else, i want to get this all over with and start the academy. I know at the end all this will be rewarding.

              Comment


              • #8
                Pssh... I had my medical January 29th and even I haven't heard anything from a BI. This has led me to think it's because my number is so high. 3200 something

                Comment


                • #9
                  same here..feb 06 tester...med and pysh in january 07 and no movement on BI. my number is also over 3000 and I've heard rumors that if you number is high you're liklely looking at an academy (assuming bg check, all else and 2nd power go well) in December or so as there are obviously many ahead from the feb 06 test. I'm just sitting tight hoping my bi investigator gets to my file soon.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ZZFSU
                    same here..feb 06 tester...med and pysh in january 07 and no movement on BI. my number is also over 3000 and I've heard rumors that if you number is high you're liklely looking at an academy (assuming bg check, all else and 2nd power go well) in December or so as there are obviously many ahead from the feb 06 test. I'm just sitting tight hoping my bi investigator gets to my file soon.
                    For you guys with high ranking #, just remember, that number was issued to you from the amount of people who passed the test in Feb 06....1000's have dropped out or failed a portion. So if you are 3000, you are realistically like 1500 now...with more dropping out every day....everytime someone drops out a head of you, then you move up....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I hope it's not December! my number is in over 3000 also and I haven't heard anything either.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by joanna
                        I hope it's not December! my number is in over 3000 also and I haven't heard anything either.
                        I expect that the feb testers will go well into 2008...they only take 50-100 a month at the academy...its just about april already

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It just cracks me up that I had my psych on 1-13 and medical 1-30, medically cleared two weeks ago in mail, my BI has never contacted me yet. I was rated 1,391. My BI sent me a letter a day before my medical to gather all those documents, and to call her when I have the documents. It even says on the paper she will call me back right away. LOL after several messages left in 2 months. Not a word.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Scott32
                            It just cracks me up that I had my psych on 1-13 and medical 1-30, medically cleared two weeks ago in mail, my BI has never contacted me yet. I was rated 1,391. My BI sent me a letter a day before my medical to gather all those documents, and to call her when I have the documents. It even says on the paper she will call me back right away. LOL after several messages left in 2 months. Not a word.

                            It's the Chicago Way and it doesn't change after you get on the job. Get used to it now.

                            You will always be waiting for something to happen.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I had my psych in January and my Medical last Friday. I got my first phone call from my BI yesterday, which I missed because I was at work. I phoned him at 4pm and he told me that he was on his way out and a better time to reach him is at 9am. I called at that time this morning and spoke with him, he requested numerous documents and to call him back when I have them in no later than 2 weeks. He also mentioned that he sent out questionnaire's to a few of my references. My lottery number is in the 1700's, he mentioned he does have some before me so I have no idea of how long it will be for me.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 5930 users online. 340 members and 5590 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X