Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone heard anything back who took the retake on June 24 or got the ntr to report to this month academy?

Comment

• Andy60623
      Andy60623 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope. Nothing.

Same here and I had my interview on the June 26... I had called yesterday and ask to see if I passed and the lady who answer the phone told me yeah but I couldn’t make this academy cuz I just have gotten out the process which didn’t make no sense cuz that was five months ago so when I ask for clarification she caught an attitude.. all she said was wait for an email

Comment

• Andy60623
      Andy60623 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had my interview at 30 N Michigan on the 26th. Who did you call?

• Andy60623
      Andy60623 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you passed? Congrats

Thanks and yeah and i called the background investigator number they lady who answer the phone pulled my info up and told me but I believe the real reason is because they want me to do the power test over cuz I think it’s only good for 45 after you take the finals test but I’m not sure

Comment

Just a word of advice to all that are offered a second chance on the physc after being DQ’d. Do what is in your best interest and don’t listen to bad advice posted here by people you don’t know.
      i just got the call from my cpd bi that on my second chance physc I have been found suitable. He also asked if I had gotten any tickets or been in any trouble since my background work up and that I would be receiving an email with a fpt date.
      good luck to all!

Comment

• Fatal
        Fatal commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations man.

• DariusRedmond
        DariusRedmond commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats I just receive the call as well saying I was found suitable and to be expecting and emailed for the fpt

I got the letter saying I failed the appeal. Hurts like hell but I’m still trying to get on. I submitted my PHQ for the May 2018 test last week.

Comment

Passed my appeal ! Great feeling

Comment

• Southside_Vet
          Southside_Vet commented
          Editing a comment
          what part did you appeal

I have the written portion of my psychological appeal on December 2 and I was wondering for those who passed or failed the appeal, how long does it usually take for them to notify you if you passed/failed? Thank you in advance!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9318 users online. 324 members and 8994 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X