Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone heard anything back who took the retake on June 24 or got the ntr to report to this month academy?

Comment

• Andy60623
      Andy60623 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope. Nothing.

Same here and I had my interview on the June 26... I had called yesterday and ask to see if I passed and the lady who answer the phone told me yeah but I couldn’t make this academy cuz I just have gotten out the process which didn’t make no sense cuz that was five months ago so when I ask for clarification she caught an attitude.. all she said was wait for an email

Comment

• Andy60623
      Andy60623 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had my interview at 30 N Michigan on the 26th. Who did you call?

• Andy60623
      Andy60623 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you passed? Congrats

Thanks and yeah and i called the background investigator number they lady who answer the phone pulled my info up and told me but I believe the real reason is because they want me to do the power test over cuz I think it’s only good for 45 after you take the finals test but I’m not sure

Comment

Just a word of advice to all that are offered a second chance on the physc after being DQ’d. Do what is in your best interest and don’t listen to bad advice posted here by people you don’t know.
      i just got the call from my cpd bi that on my second chance physc I have been found suitable. He also asked if I had gotten any tickets or been in any trouble since my background work up and that I would be receiving an email with a fpt date.
      good luck to all!

Comment

• Fatal
        Fatal commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations man.

• DariusRedmond
        DariusRedmond commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats I just receive the call as well saying I was found suitable and to be expecting and emailed for the fpt

I got the letter saying I failed the appeal. Hurts like hell but I’m still trying to get on. I submitted my PHQ for the May 2018 test last week.

Comment

Passed my appeal ! Great feeling

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8715 users online. 340 members and 8375 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X