300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD Psychological Evaluation DQ

Hey guys/gals, last week I got terrible new that I got DQ'ed from the Psychological evaluation of the CPD process. I received an email 2 days later which stated that I have the opportunity to take the Psychological evaluation again, but no timeframe on when. My question is, when should I expect to receive an email from HR to take the Psychological evaluation again? Thank you.

You should probably respond to the email and tell them that you're interested in taking the eval again. They usually wont schedule people for retests unless they reply that they are still interested in the offer.

Comment

You get to take it again?! Wtf?
      WORK HARD. DREAM BIG!!

Comment

Never heard of a second chance at psych wow

Comment

Yeah this is new to me. I would been all over this!

Comment

Yea I guess they're letting people retake the test. Unless it's because of the psychologist that I had..my friend had the same psychologist as I did and he failed him too. My friend also got the same email as me. Maybe they just want to see what another doctor would say. I'm not sure, but I'm not complaining.

Comment

• warhead9090
            warhead9090 commented
            Editing a comment
            Is it possible you can message me your email you got to see what it says please.

• Apav24
            Apav24 commented
            Editing a comment
            I messaged you

Apav24 were u part of the 2016 list or the 2017 list?

Comment

• Apav24
            Apav24 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was on the 2016 list

• CommAdvocacy
            CommAdvocacy commented
            Editing a comment
            Do u think they'll make u wait a year to retake the psych?

• Apav24
            Apav24 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know. I hope not.

I don't know. I hope not.

Comment

Are you sure it doesn't say "this does not prohibit you from retaking this test in the future" ie retesting? I'm 99.9% they are not doing redo's on psych tests...

Comment

• TheChicagoKid1990
              TheChicagoKid1990 commented
              Editing a comment
              I thought the same but I have a friend who received and email to reschedule his. He goes in later this month.

Departments look for different things and weed individuals out from Polygraphs or psychs. Doesn't mean you're crazy just not what they are looking for. Good luck and keep testing.

Comment

Since when has Chicago given psych retakes? And I wonder why this is.

Comment

Seems like a lot of people at the retake Today had the same company/doctor. HR probably found something fishy about that place.

Comment

• ozdsa1
                  ozdsa1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There were a lot of retakes, I was quite shocked. Which place was it? Two guys next to me had two different places for their retakes.

30 N Michigan

Comment

• mihailo1227
                  mihailo1227 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah I was there as well, I’ve failed mine up in the north side. I’m not quite sure where , but she didn’t even looked at my test results. And she said “before we start I’m gonna alternate back and forth with your test results.” NOT once she did that

• mihailo1227
                  mihailo1227 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’m sorry not at 30 n Michigan. That’s my new oral interview location. My last one was at north Avondale chicago IL

How was the North Avondale location mihailo? What kind of stuff did they ask?

Comment

• mihailo1227
                  mihailo1227 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I mean my doctor she was nice I guess even though I failed lol. She just asked me about my personal life That’s it . Not once she looked at my test results or the “red flags.” I was in there for 15 min, 20 is pushing it.

I have mine at the N. Avondale one as well. We will see how it goes, a bit worried that I came all this way just to fail the psych.

Comment

• mihailo1227
                  mihailo1227 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I mean it’s fine. I think all of them are fine. And it does suck that everything was transitioning smoothly for us. That’s why i don’t think it’s the psych. It’s human resource dept. if we weren’t qualified they woulda spotted it in the beginning of the process. the human resource dept picks and choose who they want. I like our odds, but never know just keep applying.

• AspiringChicagoCop
                  AspiringChicagoCop commented
                  Editing a comment
                  mihailo1227 not to discourage anyone or anything but I disagree. Psych is the step that most applicants fail on followed by poly.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10446 users online. 324 members and 10122 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X