Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I filled out the app and submitted, just want to verify there is NO fee for the written test in May of 2018?

Comment

• NGUChris
      NGUChris commented
      Editing a comment
      Correct. After the application period closes, you should get an email confirmation. Then come April most likely you’ll have an email and letter in the mail regarding the details of the test, i.e. what to bring, where, when, how to get there etc.

Thank you!

Comment

I notice the number of applicants have been decreasing lately, it might less people than the December exam!

Comment

• egwinl
        egwinl commented
        Editing a comment
        This does not mean anything. This will be my fourth exam and application. I have 4 open applications and no DQ.

@-egwinl--WOW.. I have two now and I'm thinking about applying for the one coming up as well.

Comment

I took Dec exam, passed, IPT for March 17.

#36xx and applying again!
        #36XX
        Exam - 12/16/17
        IPT - 3/17/18

Comment

#2XXX
          Exam - 12/16/17
          IPT - 3/10/18

Comment

I took the exam in December I got a pretty high number 57xx. Is this due to scores or is it random? Also, Ive heard of people taking the test multiple times but still getting their same lottery number....so whats the point exactly? What does IPT stand for?

Comment

• NGUChris
              NGUChris commented
              Editing a comment
              They say it’s random and none of us here can prove otherwise. Of the maybe 50 people who post on here regularly and took the exam multiple times, I think only one person got the same number: (avantii97? or something). I landed a number 2500 less my second time around.

IPT: Initial power test
              FPT: Final power test
              NTR: Notice to report

• CPD2018
              CPD2018 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's highly unusual to get the same lottery number twice, I've taking the test 3 times and gotten 3 different numbers.

Originally posted by Lastchance2017 View Post
            I took the exam in December I got a pretty high number 57xx. Is this due to scores or is it random? Also, Ive heard of people taking the test multiple times but still getting their same lottery number....so whats the point exactly? What does IPT stand for?
            Thank you!

Comment

I hope this question isn’t ignorant, but how fast do you think this list will move? I’ve read through the other test threads and I know the process is thorough and long.

but, with the other lists still being worked on, is there going to be immediate movement on this may exam after it’s graded and the lottery numbers are sent out? Or will it be delayed while CPD runs through the previous lists? I can’t imagine this list being super long with only the February window to apply?

Comment

They are looking to hire a lot people, they are a lot people from the April 2017 exam who are already in the Academy but at the same time they are people from 2016 still waiting after taking their poly!!

Comment

@ Mike_vaughn--They are looking to hire a lot people, they are a lot people from the April 2017 exam who are already in the Academy but at the same time they are people from 2016 still waiting after taking their poly!!

Comment

Can I ask why is that? Why not get everyone through the current list and all steps before going to another batch?
                    #36XX
                    Exam - 12/16/17
                    IPT - 3/17/18

Comment

@[email protected]- I'm not sure why, but I believe it might depends on your background.

Comment

How far back do they ask for work history? I’ve been w/ the same job for 4 years, hoping it’s only 5 years.

thanks guys

Comment

• NGUChris
                          NGUChris commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The PHQ I filled out for Apr 2017 went back 10 years (my first job)

My PHQ for Apr 2017 also went back 10 years as well, if you're and only been working for years I think that should be ok.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13056 users online. 494 members and 12562 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X