300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tested CPD HELP!!!

I applied to CPD, I was denied after a background investigation...I appealed that decision and was later reinstated Dec. 2005. I haven't heard from them since. I called Sept. 2006 and I was told that I would have to go through the entire process with the exception of the written test. I was told that once they got the results from the 2006 testers that I would be called to go through the process with them. Any advice???? or is am I SOL??

Originally posted by tlaw
    I applied to CPD, I was denied after a background investigation...I appealed that decision and was later reinstated Dec. 2005. I haven't heard from them since. I called Sept. 2006 and I was told that I would have to go through the entire process with the exception of the written test. I was told that once they got the results from the 2006 testers that I would be called to go through the process with them. Any advice???? or is am I SOL??
    I didn't even know u could appeal...if you called in Sept 2006 u will probably grouped in with the Aug or Nov 2006 testers
    Last edited by 0311Grunt; 03-19-2007, 01:52 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10766 users online. 465 members and 10301 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X