Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only test I took was my poly. None of my references were contacted, so idk if they started or did my background.
    Last edited by Mgrieco33; 02-10-2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• 508NAVY
      508NAVY commented
      Editing a comment
      i was offered a position with another Department
      Last edited by 508NAVY; 02-16-2018, 03:18 PM.

Oh I gotcha! I’m hoping they hire again soon so we can get our shot!! I’ll stay in touch!!

Comment

• Mgrieco33
      Mgrieco33 commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely, best of luck too man.

Originally posted by Mgrieco33 View Post
    Thanks Brother, I appreciate the info, and urkebre my buddy in the academy with the RPD guys. Their numbers are 1,7, 9, and 10. Im currently number 11 on the list. The only test I took was my poly. None of my references were contacted, so idk if they started or did my background.
    I know you guys get tired of us "preaching to you" but because we actually care I'm going to say it again. If I can figure out your name by your online posts you're making less than desirable decisions. If you think many of us can't reach out to officers, bosses and even politicians in the towns spoken of here and affect your hiring you don't know what you're signing up for.

Comment

• Mgrieco33
      Mgrieco33 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was just relaying what my friend told me about which canidates got chose ahead of me. Im not trying to step on anyones toes or upset people. I do appreciate the advice people give on here. Im sorry if offended you in anway.

He's telling you this to save you from being dumb. It's not about being offended.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• 508NAVY
      508NAVY commented
      Editing a comment
      no more shines Billy.
      Last edited by 508NAVY; 02-16-2018, 03:18 PM.

It's exactly what CCCSD said. I'm not offended. I'm on the job. This blue line is thin man and it is small. When my BI was initiated a relative called and said "they started your background." I wasn't mad he knew because I was actually going to call him and tell him before anyone. My question was how did you find out so soon. He did not know anyone at the department and it was 930 at night. The answer was simple...I mentioned having a relative at such and such department. My investigator had a friend there. He called him and asked what type of guy my relative is. Keep in mind my relative and this guy only knew of each other but weren't buddies and did not run in similar circles. He gave his opinion of my relative...then got his number and called him to tell him about my background being started. Mentioning a relative to one person started all that. Mentioning your number on an eligibility list online to an unknown amount of unidentified people...well you can figure out the rest. Be smart and be quiet.

Comment

It really is a small world though. Without saying too much if your username is your license plate....you might want to consider changing it. I've seen it and it's not a common name or coincidence!
      Last edited by southpaw1; 02-10-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

I think you should remove the post about numbers of the guys in the academy. IMO!

Comment

How is the process going for everyone?
          Last edited by S_Pac; 04-20-2018, 04:41 PM. Reason: Made no sense.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything back yet or has gone through the process?

Comment

Anyone get hired lately?

Comment

• FutureUSMC
                FutureUSMC commented
                Editing a comment
                I was wondering the same thing S_Pac. Are you currently in the process with them?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9399 users online. 423 members and 8976 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X