Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news to when the written test results will come out?

Comment

End of February most likely.

Comment

Anyone take the exam that got lost in Mc Cormick place? Im looking for a person I ran into (when I was also lost) to return a item of his. On that note, how many of you joined the facebook group?

Comment

• CPD2018
          CPD2018 commented
          Editing a comment
          What Facebook group??

• ChicagoBorn773
          ChicagoBorn773 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, what Facebook group are you referring to.

I keep hearing some people already received a email or letter for power test is this true for the december testing or the people from April?

Comment

• rolz_
          rolz_ commented
          Editing a comment
          No results have been given for this exam. Only power test going on are from the previous test.

• ChicagoBorn773
          ChicagoBorn773 commented
          Editing a comment
          Probably referring to the test from April 2017.

The results for the written test of December 2017 should be out anywhere between February/March. My suggestion stems from comparison of the results from the April 2017 Written Test (We received results in June 2017 via email from HR). First IPT was July 22nd, 2017 I believe

When you got the email oriinally with the test date there was a link to join 2017 chicago police exam.. or something like that, that is a Facebook group. Pretty active. People are currently using it to find workout partners and talk about the powers test.

Comment

• rolz_
          rolz_ commented
          Editing a comment
          What’s the link for that group?

Hello all. I took the CPD exam this past December and I strongly believe I passed. Questions: How soon will we applicants receive our results? When are the preliminary and actual P.O.W.E.R. tests? How soon are we likely to begin the academy upon passing all the tests? Thanks in advance.

Comment

February is when we will most likely hear back, and depending on your lottery number will dictate how soon you could take the test. Also it is hard to answer your last question, but just assume a year if your even picked for everything. It could be longer if you do not get dq but they find someone better.

Comment

https://home.chicagopolice.org/bethe...r-recruitment/

Noticed this little line at the end
            • Applications will be accepted February 1-28, 2018.
            So looks like another test in April/May 2018

Comment

No more POWER tests in the academy !?!

Interesting:

https://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/2...ower-test.html

Comment

• 19-Paul
                19-Paul commented
                Editing a comment
                What a joke!!

• atlas25
                atlas25 commented
                Editing a comment
                It's true. Can't fail welcome to the gym so why not just have more of those. The lessening of standards continues.

Can anyone tell me how to find out my lottery number? I took the written exam on December 16th, 2017 but have not heard anything since then either by email or mail. I am assuming that I have a low lottery number, but I would like to just know whether I passed and what my number is. From there, I would just be okay waiting on next steps if I passed. Would appreciate any help. Thank you.

Comment

• Outsider11
                Outsider11 commented
                Editing a comment
                You'll find out your lottery number when you get the email stating you passed your written exam.

Just curious, what makes you so certain you have a low lottery number? Lol

Originally posted by livetoserve3 View Post
              Can anyone tell me how to find out my lottery number? I took the written exam on December 16th, 2017 but have not heard anything since then either by email or mail. I am assuming that I have a low lottery number, but I would like to just know whether I passed and what my number is. From there, I would just be okay waiting on next steps if I passed. Would appreciate any help. Thank you.
              With all due respect and try not to be offended by what I'm about to say...seriously this is for all of us: You could've been the first person in line to take the test, scored 100%, your mom is the Commander of X District and you could still be assigned Random Lottery #8000 . Another example: You just served 10 years on the NYPD and took the CPD Test too because CPD is the best department in the world haha and you decided this is where you wanna be at guess what your lottery might be....Lottery #8001 oh and you need to do a 6 month academy too! See my point? It's not just directed at you.

Everyone needs to try to be patient and wait through the process. You might hear some results in February/early March? as was mentioned. POWER test as early as March. Hey maybe you do get lucky with a good number. Nobody knows until you get that email and the waiting isn't optional. One thing is for sure, I've never seen so many exams taking place and this much hiring. Good luck everyone!

Comment

When you got the email oriinally with the test date there was a link to join 2017 chicago police exam.. or something like that, that is a Facebook group. Pretty active. People are currently using it to find workout partners and talk about the powers test.

Comment

My connection in Human Resources says they hope to send out results from December exam (by email) by late February.

New exam to be given Saturday May 5th. (SEE POST)

https://forum.officer.com/forum/loca...-2018-may-exam

Comment

Originally posted by CPD-Retired-On-Duty View Post
                  My connection in Human Resources says they hope to send out results from December exam (by email) by late February.

New exam to be given Saturday May 5th. (SEE POST)

https://forum.officer.com/forum/loca...-2018-may-exam
                  Thank you for that information.

Comment

6,361 passed the December written

Comment

• NGUChris
                      NGUChris commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice! Scored in the 4xxx range!

• tfnsylmz
                      tfnsylmz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      But it says “randomly”? Mine is 26xx

• rms0012
                      rms0012 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      48xx here...

• brinkt
                      brinkt commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They're all randomly assigned numbers.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11008 users online. 453 members and 10555 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X