Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't gotten any calls from a BI or letters to gather documents. I have a pretty lengthy work history (military, post military) - I thought that might be a reason for delaying my background check. But, I guess I'll have to wait it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackey
      I haven't gotten any calls from a BI or letters to gather documents. I have a pretty lengthy work history (military, post military) - I thought that might be a reason for delaying my background check. But, I guess I'll have to wait it out.
      Hey Mackey what's you Ranking # ?

Comment

My random number is 8xx. I've seen a few others finished their home BI, and they had a random number in the 1xxx's. I guess we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackey
          Out of curiosity - are we supposed to get results from the Psychological? I did my interview 8 weeks ago and not a peep. Any thoughts?
          You will only hear if you failed the psych, you will not hear if you passed, so no news is good news with this. I took my oral 9 weeks ago. I called my BI last week, he still had not heard back from the psych but my medical and background is all cleared and ready, just waiting on the psych.
          Last edited by 0311Grunt; 03-29-2007, 11:19 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9051 users online. 370 members and 8681 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X