300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed the CPD Medical!!

Last edited by 0311Grunt; 01-05-2008, 01:12 PM.

congrats. i had the same trouble with the blowing in the tube thing for 6 secs. They gave me like 10 tries because of numbers. I passed but on paper it says i have some lung problems but still fit for duty. Just waiting for the day i get the letter in the mail for my final test....((runs to mailbox))

Comment

Congrats to the both of u all.

Comment

That's great news, congrats! 9 toes in 1 to go. good luck and keep us posted.

Comment

Congrats!! Still awaiting my medical results here. Hope they come soon.

Comment

congratulations guys!

Comment

I took my medical on Feb 9th...exactly 5 weeks ago, for anyone wanting to gage how long it takes

Comment

Congrats Grunt!

I hope I can pass the vision test this second time around!

Comment

Congrats guys Seems like you'll be right on our heels.

Comment

Hey everyone! I just received permission to post replies although I have been reading the posts for sometime now. Everyone has been so helpful so thanks... anyway, I have my medical appt this coming Monday at 7:30am. I was wondering if anyone has gone that early and should I still expect to be there 3-4 hours? I was hoping to be in and out relatively quickly since its so early. Thanks so much!

Comment

The process itself is lengthy. I didnt have to wait very long but it still took several hours.

Comment

I got in at 2:30 and was in my car by 5:00...it was late on a Friday so I was rushed around

Comment

I got in around 11am , and was out of there by around 2. Just get there early and fill out the paperwork. A lot of stations, and a little waiting around (for the X-Ray), but otherwose, a pretty streamlined process. I just got my Medical results Friday (about a month after).
                          Just do everything the lab tech tells you and you'll be fine.
                          Good luck!
                          Last edited by Mackey; 03-28-2007, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Out of curiosity - are we supposed to get results from the Psychological? I did my interview 8 weeks ago and not a peep. Any thoughts?
                            Last edited by Mackey; 03-27-2007, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackey
                              Out of curiosity - are we supposed to get results from the Psychological? I did my interview 8 weeks ago and not a peep. Any thoughts?
                              Never heard a peep from my Psych result and I had mine back on 1-13-07. Receive my medical passing results not to long ago. Stll haven't head from my BI as of yet. She sent me a letter to gather 27 different pieces of documents and to call her and make arrangements. Left a few messages since 1-30 and no call back.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9298 users online. 383 members and 8915 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X