Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey are you still working at Northlake? If you're still active PM me if you can. I'm taking the Northlake written.

Originally posted by CPDBG View Post
    Congrats rtaylor00, cardsfan77 and you too Hekim for finishing the academy. I am with Northlake. Does anyone know how I can change my username LOL? Hekim did you go to SLEA, if so how is it? Some people say it is more PT than academics, and some people say the opposite.
    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

This is usually how it goes. Fail one, pass another, get passed over at one place, hired at another. That's why the people who are on ALWAYS say to keep testing no matter what. Congrats.

Comment

Congratulations! Encouraging words to never give up.

Comment

7 year old thread lol. He could be Sgt by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiguy27 View Post
            7 year old thread lol. He could be Sgt by now.
            Lol, didn't even notice that at first. SouthChicago, you need to be punched in the gonads for this, haha.

Comment

Yeah SouthChicago! How dare thee!?! Lol. I knew it was a 7 year old thread, but I thought eh might as well revive it in case anyone from here will get notified via email and see my new comment about taking the Northlake PD written next week.

And that's police brutality!

Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
              Lol, didn't even notice that at first. SouthChicago, you need to be punched in the gonads for this, haha.
              "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

It's not brutality if you can't tell anyone about it!

SHOTS FIRED IN THIS THREAD, lol.

J/ k <-- legal disclaimer.

Comment

Good work . Must feel good

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10534 users online. 499 members and 10035 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X