300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the call today; I will be attending SLEA in College of DuPage starting April 9th. My oath ceremony is tomorrow. A big THANK YOU to everyone who kept encouraging me not to give up after I failed the written test for the City of Chicago. I tested for a suburban department right after I received the rejection letter in November and after a NOT so lengthy process I made it. Good luck to everyone and stay safe.

Originally posted by CPDBG
    I got the call today; I will be attending SLEA in College of DuPage starting April 9th. My oath ceremony is tomorrow. A big THANK YOU to everyone who kept encouraging me not to give up after I failed the written test for the City of Chicago. I tested for a suburban department right after I received the rejection letter in November and after a NOT so lengthy process I made it. Good luck to everyone and stay safe.
    GOOD FOR U!! What Dept? U can tell us now!

Comment

Way to go and good luck to u!

Comment

i can't wait to post "i am in!!!" good for you and keep us posted.
        sigpic

Comment

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

There...

congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by aftermath
            The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

There...

congrats!

HA HA good one!
            sigpic

Comment

i can't wait to post "i am in!!!" good for you and keep us posted.
              Ditto! but until then, congrats!

Comment

Congrats, You will be seeing a few guys from my dept. who work there part time. They help with the diffrent scenarios. Best of Luck and congratulations!
                "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Congrats!! I just got my call today as well!!!

Comment

Congrats to CPDBG & Taylor. What Dept. if you don't mind me asking? I'm still waiting to hear. Hope to see you there.

Comment

I just graduated today and all that training, testing, PT, etc is all worth it when you go up on stage in front of your family and department. Good luck, God bless and stay safe.

Comment

I got on w/ Murphysboro...we are WAY down south....

Comment

I got in too

i got in too
                          Last edited by cardsfan77; 01-16-2008, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Congrats rtaylor00, cardsfan77 and you too Hekim for finishing the academy. I am with Northlake. Does anyone know how I can change my username LOL? Hekim did you go to SLEA, if so how is it? Some people say it is more PT than academics, and some people say the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by CPDBG
                              Congrats rtaylor00, cardsfan77 and you too Hekim for finishing the academy. I am with Northlake. Does anyone know how I can change my username LOL? Hekim did you go to SLEA, if so how is it? Some people say it is more PT than academics, and some people say the opposite.

Congrats bro....Northlake is a great dept.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10555 users online. 492 members and 10063 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X