300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elk Grove PD

Anyone taking the group oral interviews or have already taken it? I have mine next week and was wondering what the interview is like. Long? Short?

I've done many interviews and it seems like everyone is set up different. Last time I had one I walked in and it looked like the "Last Supper" with the number of people present. Another time I walked in and only one person was sitting at the table. any input will help.

Elk Grove Group Interview was the longest one I've had. 6 people sit in a row in front of a panel of 3 and answer standard questions. If you've done any other interview, this should be no problem. Good Luck.

Comment

ok yeah i will be alright..so its the "strengths and weakness" questions and not the situational ones? ahhh i forgot to ask earlier, did you wear a suit?

Comment

Always wear a suit to an interview. Also, there were situational questions, but again nothing to worry about.

Comment

got my letter today saying i passed the group interview. anyone know how many people are on the list or maybe even how many they are planning on hiring?

Comment

I'm in the same boat. I think they said they are going to hire 1 or 2 people. The list is probably hanging in thier Village Hall. I don't know why they did not send it out to us.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5416 users online. 246 members and 5170 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X