300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodridge PD

Hello, I noticed that Woodridge recently started accepting applications. Does anyone know how many they plan to hire? Any information about the department?

ive tested twice for this dept. they are either not hiring from the list and just taking money from applications or theyre looking for laterals which they have both entry level and lats app opened.
    Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
      ive tested twice for this dept. they are either not hiring from the list and just taking money from applications or theyre looking for laterals which they have both entry level and lats app opened.
      That's quite a conclusion you've jumped to, just because you weren't hired. I took their test about 10 years ago and they only hired 1 at that time. They are a small department, they will probably only hire 1 or 2.

Comment

I understand that. But if you're going to make a list then hire off of it. I just finished the process for them and was waiting on a final decision. So how r u going to make a new list when u didn't exhaust the list currently still good for the next 2 yrs. Hard for me to believe u can't find a good candidate out of that entire list. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

They probably already picked who they want to hire off the current list but still need to fill more positions. Being a small department they are probably very picky on who they hire. How old is the current list?

Comment

I just had my final interview about a month ago sooooo maybe a year old?

Comment

How many FT officers do they have?

Comment

Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                I just had my final interview about a month ago sooooo maybe a year old?
                Gotcha, well good luck! It really is a great department. I did an internship with them many years ago.

Comment

I tested for this department a handful of years ago. In a series of weekends I took the NCJSO2 three weekends in a row. At two of the departments I scored a 94 and a 92. SOMEHOW at this place "I didn't meet the passing requirement" and was dumped immediately. Just like 19-Paul said. Places like this know who they want from the get go.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11152 users online. 449 members and 10703 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X