Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think in these past few years, cars have been sportier and more aerodynamic. The front plate just doesn't help with that. Look at some cars such as the Corvette, the car was designed to not have a front plate. Is that illegal? In some states it is. They do have mounts you can buy but it makes the car look horrible!

Comment

Originally posted by Illinois Edmond
      I think in these past few years, cars have been sportier and more aerodynamic. The front plate just doesn't help with that. Look at some cars such as the Corvette, the car was designed to not have a front plate. Is that illegal? In some states it is. They do have mounts you can buy but it makes the car look horrible!
      Importantly, IL is one of those states in which two plates are required.

Comment

Originally posted by SeVere
        Is it that goofy white guy with the grayish hair?
        The one that parks in the Division XI lot? If so, yes. And the car is white I believe..

If so I remember that guy. He would have the car decked out with antennas and wear his uniform to work.
        Nothing wrong with wearing your uniform to work. Especially when you cover the top with a jacket, etc.. But this guy is trying to play a role he is not.

Comment

Originally posted by rolt
          The one that parks in the Division XI lot? If so, yes. And the car is white I believe..

Nothing wrong with wearing your uniform to work. Especially when you cover the top with a jacket, etc.. But this guy is trying to play a role he is not.

Yes that's him. He is a Goof! Well he would wear a leather jacket for all to see so that it would look like he was an on duty guy. He had Court Services Patches on his leather because he didn't want it to say D.O.C. but worked for DOC.

Comment

Yes that's him. He is a Goof! Well he would wear a leather jacket for all to see so that it would look like he was an on duty guy. He had Court Services Patches on his leather because he didn't want it to say D.O.C. but worked for DOC.
            Yup, same guy. As I am typing this.. it's funny that you and me probably know each other, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by rolt
              Yup, same guy. As I am typing this.. it's funny that you and me probably know each other, heh.
              Could be, you never never know! LOL!

Comment

I used to work with a beatoff that made it to Bootcamp. He pulled over a motorist on the skyway and asked for her ID. Well, she also asked for his. She turned out to be a public official. What a stroke.

Comment

Originally posted by Himso
                  I used to work with a beatoff that made it to Bootcamp. He pulled over a motorist on the skyway and asked for her ID. Well, she also asked for his. She turned out to be a public official. What a stroke.
                  I was stopped by a court service deputy for allegedly not stopping at a stop sign! LOL! At least he was on duty.

Comment

I was stopped by a court service deputy for allegedly not stopping at a stop sign! LOL! At least he was on duty.

Wow.....was he driving a squad at least...lol...or did he flash his badge at you to get you to stop?

Comment

Originally posted by seanranel
                      I dont know how some people can put stickers on their car...regardless of it's a law enforcment sticker or not...."it's just tacky"...hehe, jk.......to each his own right.
                      No tacky is kindergarteners+stick figure drawings for a 2x2 city sticker drawn at mayors request I'm all for supporting education but this year's city sticker is just flat out embarassing. PArt of the price I pay for living in the suburbs I guess. Yes I have it on there even though they doubled the price of the sticker last year so it's ALMOST cheaper to ge tthe ticket. LOL just glad I don't work for my town.

Comment

Originally posted by TOPPED_OUT
                        Wow.....was he driving a squad at least...lol...or did he flash his badge at you to get you to stop?
                        He was driving a County Squad, but I knew that it was not within his scope of responsibility.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6262 users online. 243 members and 6019 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X