Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by rip612; 06-26-2018, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rip612 View Post

you think neck tattoos are disgusting, well you dont even know the meaning of art. yeah i get that some people have neck tats with dumb **** but others have decent tats on their neck also. it doesnt make a person better or less. ive seen and met people with tats on their neck that have become very successful in life and rich. people are just too hypocritical now a days.
      Yeah because neck tattoos scream "art". I have tattoos myself but because I wanted to be taken serious in life and knew what my careers goals were; I got them where you can't see them. Most departments have a tattoo policy because they want their officers to be uniform, has nothing to do with being "successful and rich". You may get hired with a neck tattoo but that doesn't stop fellow officers or civilians from judging you or bosses from giving you grief during inspection. Also you're welcome for answering your question. Your skin maybe be covered in "art" but it sure ain't thick! Good luck
      Last edited by 19-Paul; 03-24-2017, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rip612 View Post

how someone having tattoos makes you look like a thug? lol. you must be some guy that got no sense of humor neither enjoyed life.
        Dude quit being butt hurt! You got chicago cops and retired who have given you then answer. CPD is full of unprofessional looking slobs! That's just the truth, and it's all because we've lowered the standards to the point where gangbangers can now become cops! Do your self a favor and stay in New York, this dept has gotten nothing good from New York!

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet
          ... Monty, ...
          Thanks for your good work.

Regards,

Monty

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10642 users online. 340 members and 10302 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X