Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another CPD thread-What Happens After B.I. Interview?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another CPD thread-What Happens After B.I. Interview?

Info about me: Im a Feb-06 tester
    1st POWER test in Dec-06
    Psych Interview 1-07
    Medical Exam 1-07 (one week after psych)
    B.I. interview 3-07

What happens after that?
    Friends sent in their little questionaire about me and my character.

Someone told me I should be getting a letter soon to tell me my final POWER test and academy date.
    Any feedback is appreciated. Just really excitied that this is all happening and my dream of becoming a LEO is ever so close.

Also I didnt do so hot on the Psych exam. Every question I was asked was different from what I was saying for instance. Do I drink...written...no...oral...no
    Does your drinking habits effect you at work? written...False....oral, I dont drink so Im not effected at work....and thats where the issues start. But he figured out that I read into the question because of my logic. Knowing I dont have drinking habits, therefore that statement was false and that is why I put false on the written. Do you think that would hurt my chances of being a LEO?
    Last edited by ChgoPaintball; 03-10-2007, 01:49 PM.

Well if it raised a flag, your BI will ask you about it in your interview. You can further explain to them but I don't think it should be that big of an issue.

I received my notification to take the Final power test about a month after my BI interview. The first class of 07 starts April 2nd so it may take a little longer for you to receive yours. Stay with it though. It'll be worth the wait.

Comment

I dont see where you think you have a problem..you don't drink, thats a rare thing now a days and probably a plus! My BI went over a couple questions from my written at my home interview, just a few things....9 years ago I had a 25 dollar debt sent to collections...I didn't pay it because I didn't agree with it because I swore I payed it in full, but after fighting a losing battle I did end up paying it because I wanted to buy a home and wanted it off my credit report. He said no big deal. I had my HI 2 weeks ago, he said he was waiting for my medical and psych clearence, if that went thru, I would be put in the "Good to Go" drawer and then just wait for the Final Power...probably in a few months.

Comment

At least you have had your BI interview. To this date I haven't been contacted by my BI investigator. I did my phych interview on 1-13, my medical on 1-30. Received paper work from BI to gather documents and contact. Contacted BI, never received a call back after several phone calls. And I am number 1,391. Not sure what exactly is going on.

Comment

Good luck to you on April 2nd! I hope you keep us posted on how it's going. I haven't heard anything from my BI either. I saw him name on something when I went to the medical last week though. Thomas S-something, or something like that. Did anyone else have him? I wonder if it's cause my number was so high. Over 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Underoath
            Well if it raised a flag, your BI will ask you about it in your interview. You can further explain to them but I don't think it should be that big of an issue.

I received my notification to take the Final power test about a month after my BI interview. The first class of 07 starts April 2nd so it may take a little longer for you to receive yours. Stay with it though. It'll be worth the wait.
            good luck on your final POWER exam. he never brought up any issues on my BI interview so I guess im good to go and shouldnt sweat about it. Again thanks and I wish all of you the best of luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4559 users online. 157 members and 4402 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X