Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got mine on the 13th.

Comment

They seem to be super short at 20minures. I took one with west chicago, super short , 5 questions with 3 minutes to answer each. I can provide you some insight on type of questions if you guys want
      Last edited by irobles3680; 08-03-2018, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Fatal
        Fatal commented
        Editing a comment
        Every department is different... it's just a general idea. There's a lot of answers and questions that can be provided during an oral board interview. It's designed to stress out an individual and to see how they think on their feet. They also want to see the integrity of the individual. The forum is designed for advice... there's nothing wrong about analyzing practice questions. It's not like he's giving out the exact questions for this specific department.

• Joe Snuffy
        Joe Snuffy commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm going to butt in and translate for my online buddy Scotty, who by the way is the police and has been around the block a couple times. It is completely stupid to post an offer to provide questions online ESPECIALLY when there is a great likelihood you are using your true surname in your username and if so a greater likelihood that you are the only one with that surname on your list. Many of you guys still don't get how serious this stuff is and the sad part is people on this forum try to tell you and you blow them off and think they're overdoing it. Probably every cop on here can tell you at least one time they got a call, text or pulled to the side and asked to vouch for another cop getting onto a team, another department...something. If certified cops still get vetted you gentlemen should know that one wrong post on here can indeed ensure you never get on certain departments. No need to believe me. I have a star. And so does Scotty. Post whatever you want. By the way, don't know what your test disclaimer said. I have taken LEO tests with a disclaimer I would be DQd automatically if they found out I shared any of the information with anyone else.

• scotty_appleton814
        scotty_appleton814 commented
        Editing a comment
        Appreciate it Joe, you hit it right on the head. I am sure they signed something saying they would discuss or disclose whatever test they just took.

• Fatal
        Fatal commented
        Editing a comment
        That's interesting they'd give out a disclaimer for an oral board interview. In any case, there's literally websites dedicated oral board interviews, and not to mention other threads that reveal way much more detail. On the other hand, you can't go into an interview with robotic like answers. It'd be pretty obvious that it was pre-calculated.

No answers lol it's super competitive, just the general idea of what to expect etc

Comment

• Fatal
        Fatal commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly, they usually base their questions off integrity and consistency. They'll also be able to tell if you are copying someone else's words or lying... Not to mention, you don't want to sound like everyone else giving out the same response.

Eligibility list was posted on Evergreen Park's site. I made the list, but I start my CPD training on the 27th. Good luck to anyone who pursues this.

Comment

• VicJ
        VicJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the heads up, was wondering when the list was coming out

• Doolan615
        Doolan615 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats and good luck!!

Anyone get a call for the next step yet?

Comment

• VicJ
        VicJ commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't heard anything yet either then again I'm a few spots below you Doolan615 and a few spots above you irobles3680. Are you guys on any other final lists?

• irobles3680
        irobles3680 commented
        Editing a comment
        Made it on West chicago as well. I know evergreen is hiring 5, I'm sure some top candidates have other job offers as well so they may move through list faster.

• Doolan615
        Doolan615 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hopefully, any one know what academy they go to?

• Infamous345
        Infamous345 commented
        Editing a comment
        EP sends recruits to SLEA

Evergreen Park is a pretty good department. Every police department has some issue. New recruits: Go to work, do a good job, stay out of department politics and go home to family or hobby after shift.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10913 users online. 473 members and 10440 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X