Cpd Bi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpd Bi

Does anyone know if CPD pulls SS Administration records for the background check? I just remembered some odd job I had long ago that I forgot to put on the sheets. 10 years ago in college I worked for a restaurant, completely forgot until now. I left on good terms. I hope it doesn't comeback to bite me in the a**. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

I did the same thing. What I did was send a revised copy of my work history along with a copy of the ss printout, and everything was fine.

Comment

You're fine, I did the same thing, I had a job I worked PT at in 1997 for 3 weeks, I don't remember the name of the company, it was a BS job stuffing envelopes. I told my BI, he said not to sweat it, I have been at the same job for 8 years, that was enough for him.
      Pulling SS admin records for every person would get really expensive for the city. Odds are they go off your word. If you were arrested at your job for stealing or anything there would be a police report, I do't think they really care if you got canned from a blow off college job at Subway. My buddy is a CPO and he has been canned more then tuna...none for any serious offenses. If there is a long gap in your work history they may ask you what you were doing at that time.... But I would bet they don't spend the money and time getting work records.
      Last edited by 0311Grunt; 03-09-2007, 04:23 PM.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9966 users online. 351 members and 9615 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
      X