300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Written test sections

Hi everyone, i'm taking my first written test EVER for Villa Park PD and had a few questions. Is there any math on the written test, if so what kind? And how long does the testing usually take?

Thanks everyone.

Depends on what testing agency is administering the test. I have had very few with math questions. If there are any it is usually addition and subtraction and some multiplication. The test can last anywhere from 2-3 hours and they are usually timed.

Comment

The math is a joke. To be more specific if it's even on the test, would be percentages and averages. Brush up on multiplication and division. Concentrate more on the reading comprehension, that's usually 85% of the test. Some burbs have study sessions and memorization sections. Arco's "Police Officer Exam" is a great study guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertex
        The math is a joke. To be more specific if it's even on the test, would be percentages and averages. Brush up on multiplication and division. Concentrate more on the reading comprehension, that's usually 85% of the test. Some burbs have study sessions and memorization sections. Arco's "Police Officer Exam" is a great study guide.

Thanks for the help. I picked up arco's guide a few days ago and it's REALLY helpful.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5162 users online. 202 members and 4960 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X